1st Bank Login Guide :
FirstBank started out from humble beginnings in 1963 and has due to the fact grew to be one of the most important privately held banks inside the nation with over $19 billion in assets and over one hundred locations all through Colorado, Arizona, and California. Their boom can be attributed to one simple belief considering that inception: do what is proper for clients, groups, and employees.
It’s why they have turn out to be recognized as a pinnacle workplace, one in every of the biggest corporate philanthropists in Colorado and Arizona, and continually ranked high in consumer
Delight. When your attention past the bottom line, and make humans a central motivation for every choice, you will discover it’s not simply the right element to do, it’s the clever thing to do.
Also Read : First Commerce Bank Account Login
Features of 1st Bank Classic Visa Card:
- If you’re a traveler, the first-class rewards application is for you. Earn points to redeem on airline tickets, inn rooms, or automobile leases with no blackout dates or airline regulations.
- Earn 1% cash returned on all your purchases with the FirstCash rewards program including no restriction to the number of coins returned you can earn.
- Their FirstCash rewards program gives 1% coins again on all of your purchases, without a limit to the cash returned you could earn. Make any buy, get 1% coins back – it is that simple.
- Earn 1 factor for every dollar spent. You can then use your points to get hold of discounts on airline tickets, hotel rooms, or automobile rentals. No blackout dates or purchases regulations.
Types of 1st Bank Credit Cards:
- FirstBank Classic Visa
- FirstBank Icon Visa
- Customized Spending
Rates of 1st Bank Classic Visa Card:
- Annual Percentage Rate for Purchases is 15.15%
- Annual Percentage Rate for Balance Transfer is 18.15%
- Annual Percentage Rate for Cash Advances is 18.15%
- FirstCash Rewards is 3%
- Balance Transfer is 2.5%
- Cash Advance is 2.5%
- Late Payment is up to $35.
1st Bank Account Login:
- Use the link www.efirstbank.com to visit the online login portal
- At the center left side of the page there is the login box.
- Provide user ID, password
- Now hit on ‘Log in’ button.
- This is also the login for credit cards.
Recover 1st Bank Account Login Information:
- Open a new tab in the browser and enter the URL www.efirstbank.com in the address bar
- In the login box hit on the ‘Forgot password button.
- Add the user ID, last four numbers of social security, verification method, card number click on the ‘Next’ button.
Sign Up for 1st Bank Account:
- Go to the login page by using the URL www.efirstbank.com
- Click on ‘Sign up’ button under the login button.
- Next you will get two options for personal and business account.
- You have to choose the account and follow the prompts.
Apply for 1st Bank Credit Card:
- 1st bank has different credit cards. Here you will get the explanation for the Classic visa card.
- To apply for the card use the link www.efirstbank.com
- Click on ‘Products’ button at top center section of the page.
- From the drop down click on the ‘Credit cards’ button.
- Next click on ‘Personal credit cards’ button at the center of the page.
- Secondly find the Classic visa card. Scroll down under the chosen card click on ‘Learn more’ button.
- To apply for the card hit on the ‘Find a location’ button.
- Provide your address or zip code or you can use your current location.
- After finding the location you can apply for the card.
Activate 1st Bank Classic Visa Card:
- Go to the bank portal home page. The URL for the website is www.efirstbank.com
- You need to login with the online account
- Once you are logged in you can use the card
1st Bank Credit Card Bill Pay Through Phone:
- You can pay the bill through toll-free number
- Call on 1-800-964-3444.
- You can pay it by credit or debit card.
1st Bank Credit Card Bill Pay in Person:
- To pay the bill in person use the link www.efirstbank.com
- Enter your address or zip code at the center right side of the page under the section ‘We’re nearby’.
- Now click on ‘Go’ button.
1st Bank Contact Help:
To get more help call on 1-800-964-3444.