Enroll for 1st Trust Bank Online Account :
The Organizers of the First Trust Bank chose to build up the Bank as a result of their faith in the worth of client assistance. Before 2004, some Hazard banks have been gained by provincial multi-bank holding organizations settled outside of Hazard. By and large, these acquisitions and solidifications have been joined by charge changes, the executives and staff changes, branch closings, and the disintegration of nearby sheets of chiefs. This brought about a decrease in the degree of customized client assistance. According to the Organizers, the present circumstance set out great freedom for another business bank.
Types of 1st Trust Bank Credit Cards:
- Platinum Card
- Max Cash Preferred Card
- Real Rewards Card
- Secured Card
Features of 1st Trust Bank Secured Card:
- 99% This APR will shift with the market dependent on the Prime Rate.
- At the point when you start this record, you likewise open a bank account that is vowed as a security for your Visa account. A base refundable security store of $300 is needed to open this record.
- Late Payments or going over as far as possible may harm your record of loan repayment.
- Free FICO assessment access is accessible through online record access as it were. The free Vantage Score Credit Score is for instructive purposes just and isn’t utilized by Elan Financial Services to settle using a loan choice.
- 3Elan Financial Services gives Zero Fraud Liability to unapproved exchanges. Cardmember should inform Elan Financial Services instantly of any unapproved use. Certain conditions and constraints may apply.
- Your credit breaking point will be equivalent to the measure of your security store.
Rates of 1st Trust Bank Secured Card:
- The annual Percentage Rate is 23.99%
- APR for Cash Advances is 25.99%
- Balance Transfer is either 3% or $5
- Convenience Check Cash Advance is either 3% or $5
- Cash Advance ATM is either 5% or $10
- Cash Advance is either 5% or $10
- Cash Equivalent Advance is either 5% or $20
- Overdraft protection is $10
- A foreign transaction fee is 2%
- Late Payment is up to $40
- Returned Payment is up to $40.
1st Trust Bank Login:
- Enter the 1sttrustbankinc.com URL in the address bar and click enter.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button at the top right side of the page.
- Add the username click on the ‘Sign in’ button.
Enroll for 1st Trust Bank Login Information:
- To enroll for the account type the URL 1sttrustbankinc.com in the browser search box click enter
- Provide tax ID or SSN, your name, address, day phone, email address, date of birth, account details
- Now click on the ‘Continue enrollment’ button at the bottom left side of the page.
Apply for 1st Trust Bank Credit Card:
- For this use the 1sttrustbankinc.com web address to visit the 1st Trust Bank webpage
- Click on the ‘Personal’ button on the top right side of the page.
- From the drop-down menu click on the ‘Credit cards’ button.
- Next at the center-right side click on the ‘Click here to apply now’ button.
- You will get a notice notification and hit on ‘Proceed’ button.
- Secondly find the Secured Card. Click on ‘Apply now’ button below the card details.
- Next under ‘Apply online’ section click on ‘Get started’ button.
- Add the personal information, housing details, income, and employment information, account relationship information, read the terms, accept them.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button at the bottom left of the page.
- To send the application through mail. You have to fill-up the form in the Terms and conditions section.
- You have to post it to P.O. Box 6354, Fargo, ND 58125-6354.
1st Trust Bank Credit Card Bill Payment Through Phone:
- To pay the bill through phone number.
- Call on the toll-free number 0818 724 724. +353 1 771 24 24 from abroad.
Also Read : 1st National Community Bank Login
1st Trust Bank Credit Card Bill Pay in Person:
- Open a new tab in the browser and enter URL 1tbi.com/connect/locations in the address bar click enter
- Enter location, choose the proximity
- Click on the ‘Search’ button.
- You can check the map.
1st Trust Bank Customer Service :
To get more information call on the toll-free number 606-465-2265.