Login to 1st United Bank Account :
Welcome to First United Bank, where we have been serving the monetary requirements of our local area since 1920. first United Bank is a reformist local area bank, devoted to furnishing you with a wide scope of items and administrations to meet your changing monetary requirements. first United’s Bank will probably give you the most significant level of individual assistance and comfort.
In Owatonna, you can visit us at our Cash Wise Grocery store area. To oblige your bustling way of life, they likewise offer eBanking, Mobile Banking, and Remote Deposit for business, carrying banking to your home or office through the web. Their prosperity is straightforwardly credited to you our esteemed clients and our committed workers.
Types of 1st United Bank Credit Cards :
- Platinum Card
- Max Cash Preferred Card
- Real Rewards Card
- Secured Card
Features of 1st United Bank Real Rewards Card :
- After your first buy, you’ll get 2,500 extra rewards focuses.
- Recover your focuses on cashback, travel, product, or gift vouchers.
- Procure 1.5 focuses month to month for each $1 you spend on qualified net buys.
- Appreciate genuine feelings of serenity with chip-upgraded acknowledgment, zero extortion liability,4 crisis card substitution, and all day, every day the U.S. based client care
- Award focuses can be recovered as a money store to a checking or saving record with this Financial Institution just, inside seven workdays, or as an assertion credit to your MasterCard account inside one to two charging cycles.
- First, buy extra focuses will be applied 6 to about two months after first buys and are not granted for balance moves or loans. If it’s not too much trouble, permit 6 two months after you have met the spend prerequisite for your extra focuses to be credited to your record.
Rates of 1st United Bank Real Rewards Card :
- Annual Percentage Rate is 14.49% to 23.49%
- APR for Cash Advances is 25.99%
- Balance Transfer is 3%
- Cash Advance ATM is 5%
- Cash Equivalent Advance is 5%
- Overdraft Protection is $10
- A foreign transaction fee is 2%
- Late Payment Fee is $40
- Returned Payment fee is $40.
1st United Bank Login :
- Type the URL 1stunited.com in the address bar and click enter.
- Add the access ID, password under the ‘Online Banking’ section at the top right side of the page.
- Now hit on the ‘Login’ button.
Retrieve 1st United Bank Login Credentials:
- To retrieve the log in detail go to the webpage 1stunited.com
- Visit the login page click on ‘Forgot password’ button.
- Enter the username, last four digits of SSN, account email address click on ‘Reset password button.
Enroll for 1st United Bank Account:
- Go to the 1st Source Bank portal by using the URL 1stunited.com
- On the login page click on the ‘Enroll’ button under the login boxes.
- Provide the type of account, account number, SSN, mother’s maiden name, security question and answer, email address, confirm it.
- Now click on the ‘Enroll’ button at the bottom left side of the page.
Also Read : 1st Security Bank of Washington Login
Apply for 1st United Bank Credit Card:
- 1st Source Bank offers several credit cards, here you will get information on Real Rewards Card
- Visit the official webpage of the1st United Bank. The URL for the webpage is 1stunited.com/lending/credit-cards
- Click on the ‘Apply now’ button at the center-left side of the page.
- You will get a third-party site disclaimer note. Click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
- Secondly find the Real Rewards Card. Click on the ‘Apply now’ button at the side of the learn more tab.
- Add the personal information, housing details, income, and employment information, account relationship information, balance transfers, additional cards, read the terms, accept them.
- Now click on the ‘Submit’ button at the bottom left side of the page.
Activate 1st United Bank Credit Card:
- To activate the card use the link 1stunited.com
- Login with the online account.
- After this you can use the card at eligible places.
1st United Bank Credit Card Bill Payment Through Phone:
- To pay the bill through phone number you can pay by credit or debit cards
- Call on the toll-free number (507) 334-2201.
1st United Bank Credit Card Bill Payment by Mail:
- You can pay the bill through mail address
- Send check and money order. Post it to 430 NW Fourth Street. Faribault, MN 55021.
1st United Bank Contact Information:
To get more information call on the toll-free number 1-800-282-7170.