By Annie Pilon
Your business had an amazing year in 2019? But you probably didn’t get there completely on your own. As a result, you may want to thank those who helped you on your journey. And New Year might be a perfect opportunity to recognize your clients, customers, employees, and partners and wish them the best as we head into 2020.
Wishing clients and employees a happy new year helps build solid relationships. For example, you might want to try these 30 new year greetings for business to inspire yours.
New Year Greetings for Business
15 Greetings for Clients and Customers
Clients or customers are the people who keep you in business. They pay for your products and services. As a result, help pay your employees, your office rent and your electric bill. In short, without them you have no business. Tell them how much you’re looking forward to continuing your business relationship into 2020. For example, these happy New Year greetings for business clients and customers are perfect for sharing this time of year.
1. Thank you so much for supporting our small business in 2019. We’re looking forward to serving you again in 2020!
2. Thanks for an amazing 2019! Wishing you all the best as we head into a new year.
3. We have some exciting plans in the works for 2020. Happy new year to you and yours!
4. Happy New Year! Wishing all the best to you and your family as we head into 2020.
5. We hope you had an amazing 2019! We sure did, thanks to all of your support over the past year. Here’s to an equally great 2020!
6. This past year has been one for the books! We just want to say how thankful we are for your support this year, and we’re wishing you all the best as we enter a brand new year.
Recognize the Goals Your Clients May Have for the New Year
Serving clients isn’t a once and done proposition. For example, your top clients may have dreams and goals for the new year. As a result, this might be a good time to reassure them you’ll be there to help.
7. We’re wishing you all the best for your goals, plans, and resolutions as we enter 2020!
8. Happy 2020! What are your big, exciting plans for the new year?
9. Happy New Year! We’d love to hear what you’re most excited about as we enter 2020.
10. We can’t thank you enough for all of your support this year. From our entire team, we want to miss you a happy, healthy, and prosperous new year!
11. We want to say a heartfelt thank you to all of our amazing customers – you’ve made 2019 our best year yet!
12. Happy New Year! We just know that 2020 is going to be our best year yet!
13. May you and your family have a safe and happy new year!
14. Wishing your company all the best as we enter 2020. We look forward to working together throughout the upcoming year.
15. To our fantastic clients, we …read more
Read more here:: SmallBusinessTrends