How to Login to Riverbend Medical MyChart:
Riverbend Medical Group is one of the most comprehensive healthcare systems that not only takes care of your and your family’s health. When it comes to treatment you do not have to worry about anything you can expect care from them, be it a physical examination or specialized examination.
So, to get all these advantage you have to log in to your MyChart Account and if you do not have an account then you can create one with help of the steps that are given just for your help:
Create your Riverbend Medical MyChart Account:
- You have to visit the online portal by clicking the link given below: mychart.riverbendmedical.com/MyChart
- The, after you are redirected to the page you will find blank fields like MyChart Activation Code, last 4 digits of your Social Security, and Date of Birth.
- You have to fill in the fields with your correct details.
- After that you have to click the Next option.
- Then, you have to properly complete all the steps and you will be able to create an account successfully.
Now, that you have created an account you will have to log in to your account to avail the feature,
To do so follow the steps given below;
Login to Riverbend Medical MyChart Account:
- To login to MyChart Account first, you need to visit their online portal via the link provided below: mychart.riverbendmedical.com After you have opened the page you will find there are two blank sections: Username and Password.
- You will have to fill in the blank spaces with your correct username and password.
- Then, click the Sign In button and you are all set.
But if you suddenly that you are unable to recall your Username or Password then, you do not have to worry about anything you can just follow the steps provided for you so that you can change you username and password very easily.
Reset your Username:
- You will have first visit their official login account by clicking the link given below: mychart.riverbendmedical.com
- Then, you will find the option asking to change you username as Forgot Username.
- You have to click that button and then you will land on the page that will help you to change your username.
Reset your Password:
- First you have to visit their official login portal by clicking on the link given below: mychart.riverbendmedical.com
- Then, you have to find for the option which says Forgot Password.
- After you see it click it and you will be redirected to a new page that will help you to change your password.
Also Read : Login to your UTSW MyChart Account
How you can install the MyChart Mobile App:
- You can download the MyChart Mobile App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store from any device you use for your own help as it becomes easier.
- You also can just search for the app in either of the app stores by simply typing in the name of the App.
You can also get more information by selecting the FAQs link given below:
For further queries, contact: (833) 296-8669