Mnaage your Alva State Bank Account:
Alva State Bank and Trust Company and the Wisdom Family are exceptionally pleased to have been a piece of the development and progress of the communities they serve in Northwest Oklahoma and Southern Kansas. Alva State Bank keeps on remaining grounded in the establishing administrators set out by Harry Mason in 1901.
They have gladly stretched out to more regions throughout the years by planting establishes in the networks they serve, zeroing in on enduring connections, and upgrading the accomplishment of individuals in those networks. The chiefs, officials, and staff wish to thank our dependable clients.
About Alva State Bank:
- First State Bank of Kiowa Ks turned into a part of Alva State Bank in February of 2018.
- The solid local area presence that the First State Bank held inside Kiowa was a pointer that the consolidation of their bank into Alva State would be a decent choice.
- First State Bank has consistently highly esteemed client care, by esteeming their clients and supporting the Kiowa people group.
- These qualities coordinated with those of Alva State Bank, settling on the choice to blend was a simple one.
Alva State Bank Login:
- Enter the URL alvastatebank.com in the browser search box click enter
- Click on the ‘Online banking’ button on the top right side of the screen.
- There is a login section. Enter login ID hit on the ‘Login’ button.
- The bank also offers credit cards and this is the login for it.
How to Reset Alva State Bank Login Details:
- Use the link alvastatebank.com
- In the login section hit on the ‘Forgot password?’ button below the login box.
- Provide login name, email address click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Register for Alva State Bank Account:
- If you are a new user visit the web address com
- Click on the ‘New user’ button under the ‘Login’ tab.
- Next, add your name, address, city, home phone number, work phone number, email address, social security number, choose accounts, enter other details click on the ‘Submit application for online banking account’ button at the bottom left side of the page.
Open Alva State Bank Checking Account:
- To open the account go to the official webpage alvastatebank.com
- At the top left side of the page click on the ‘Accounts and loans’ tab.
- From the drop-down hit on the Kasasa accounts you want.
- Next, look at the benefits and click on the ‘Open in minutes’ button.
- If you currently have an account with the bank click yes.
- Add your name, email address, last four digits of SSN, agree to the terms, check the security box click on the ‘Submit’ button from the bottom of the page.
- If you do not have an account with the bank add confirmation code, enter basic info, address, previous address, identification, tax status, add a joint applicant click on the ‘Next button.
Open Alva State Bank Savings Account:
- Copy and paste the URL alvastatebank.com in the address bar hit enter
- At top left side of the screen click on the ‘Accounts and loans’ tab.
- From the drop down click on the ‘Savings account’ button.
- Scroll down on the page hit on ‘Request info’ button.
- Provide your name, email address, phone number, enter questions, check the verification box click on ‘Submit’ button.
Also Read : AB&T National Bank Login
Access Alva State Bank Loans:
- To access the loan page use the link alvastatebank.com
- Hit on the ‘Accounts and loans’ tab on the left side of the page.
- Click on ‘Loans’ button.
- Next you have to check the options you want and you have to contact a loan officer.
- Click on the ‘Contact a loan officer’ button.
- Secondly, provide the required details and follow the page instructions.
Reorder Alva State Checks:
- To reorder checks visit the webpage whitcochecks.com
- Next scroll down at the center right side click on ‘Reorder’ button.
- Add the routing or transit number, account number, duplicate, quantity, check cover or binder, next order starting number, your name, address, enter other details click on ‘Submit’ button at the bottom left side of the page.
Alva State Bank Phone Number :
To get more support call on the toll-free number 1-800-259-2582.