Register for Anchor Bank Account Online :
Anchor Bank was coordinated as a Florida-contracted bank in 2005 and opened its first financial focus on March 23rd at 13951 U.S. Thruway One in Juno Beach, Florida. From that point forward, they have added two extra full-administration banking focuses at 1180 N. Government Highway in Boca Raton and 4500 PGA Boulevard in Palm Beach Gardens which is likewise the home of their Executive Offices.
Services of Anchor Bank:
- Online and Mobile
Kasasa Checking Accounts:
- Kasasa Cash Checking: Refunds on ATM fees, nationwide, up to $25 monthly
- Kasasa Cash Back Checking: Earn 2.00% cashback on debit card purchases
- Kasasa Saver: Free account that builds your savings effortlessly
- Free Sailing Account: Free Mobile Banking with Mobile Check Deposit
- Anchor’s Regular Checking: $100 minimum deposit required to open an account
- Anchors Aweigh Checking: Free Mobile Banking with Mobile Check Deposit
- Maritime Sailing: Earn interest on your entire balance
- Premium Money Market Account: $2,500 minimum deposit required to open an account
- Personal Savings Account: $100 minimum deposit required to open an account
- Junior Savings Account: $10.00 minimum deposit required to open an account.
- Individual Retirement Account: $2,000 minimum to open an account
- Certificates of Deposit: Offer a variety of certificates ranging in terms from one month to five years.
- Home Mortgages
- Jumbo Mortgages
- Mortgage Re-financing
- Lot and Construction Loans
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Personal Loans
Credit Cards: the bank offers Anchor Bank credit card
- Mutual Funds
- Structured CDs
- Stocks and Bonds
- REITs (Real Estate Investment Trusts)
- College Savings Plans
- Retirement Plans
Anchor Bank Login:
- Copy and paste the URL anchorbank.com in the address bar click on enter
- At the upper right side of the page, there is the ‘AB access online banking’ section.
- Provide the username, password hit on the ‘Submit’ button.
Reset Anchor Bank Login Details:
- If you have forgotten the login details visit the webpage anchorbank.com
- In the online banking, login section click on the ‘Log in help’ button under the login boxes.
- Add the phone number, username hit on the ‘Send me a new password button.
- For username enter account email hit on ‘Send’ button.
Register for Anchor Bank Account:
- To register for the account visit the web address anchorbank.com
- Next in the login section click on ‘New user?’ button.
- Add the login details, personal information, contact details, provide other details click on ‘Complete sign up’ button at the bottom left side of the page.
Anchor Bank Business eBanking Login:
- For the business login use this link anchorbank.com
- At the upper right side of the page enter the required login details in the Business eBanking section.
- Now click on ‘Submit’ button.
Also Read : Alamosa State Bank Login
Anchor Bank Mobile Banking:
- Enter the URL anchorbank.com/online-and-mobile/mobile-banking in the address bar and click enter.
- Next at the center, you will get information on mobile banking.
- You have to download the mobile app you can do it from Google Play and App Store.
Open Anchor Bank Checking Account:
- To open the checking account enter the URL anchorbank.com/personal/checking in the browser search box hit enter
- Once on the checking account page you will get details on the accounts.
- Choose the one you need and then contact the bank.
Open Anchor Bank Savings Account:
- Use the URL anchorbank.com/personal/savings to visit the savings account page.
- Check the listed accounts and choose the one you want
- Call the bank for more information and application.
Apply for Anchor Bank Personal Loans:
- You can apply for the personal loans using the link anchorbank.com/personal/loans
- You have to read the information on the page and then choose bank location.
- After that you can visit the branch to apply for the loan.
Find Anchor Bank Branch:
- To find the branch visit the webpage anchorbank.com/about-us/locations
- Next you will get the addresses of branches.
- You can also check the map to find a nearby location.
Order Anchor Bank Checks:
- To order the checks go to the web address ordermychecks.com/login_a.jsp?CID=ChecksConnect
- Add routing number, account number, your zip code, choose account type.
- Click on ‘Continue’ button.
Anchor Bank Contact Details:
To get more details call on the toll-free number 1-800-252-6246.