Login to Your Andes State Bank Account :
Andes State Bank was established in 1962 and is privately possessed and worked. They are committed to giving financial arrangements that address the issues of their local area. As an old neighborhood bank, they value knowing their clients by name. They are solid allies of their local area and are devoted to assisting their clients with the entirety of their requirements.
Andes State Bank Services:
- Free Checking: A free checking account
- NOW Checking: $1,000 minimum deposit
- Super NOW Account: $2,500 minimum deposit
- Passbook Savings: Low requirements allow even the smallest saver to get the interest rate they deserve
- Money Market Fund Savings: Minimum $2,500 balance required
- Certificates of Deposit: Lock your money in from 6 to 30 months
Individual Retirement Accounts: Request a quote.
- Personal Loans
- Residential Mortgage Loans
- Automobile Loans
- Business Loans
Andes State Bank Login:
- Copy and paste the URL andesstatebank.com in the address bar click enter
- At the center of the page, there is the log-in section.
- Add the customer ID click on the ‘Login’ button.
Sign Up for Andes State Bank Account:
- To sign up for the account visit the webpage andesstatebank.com
- In the login, section click on ‘No account? Sign up for the online banking’ button.
- Next, scroll down on the page and provide your name, address, city, state, zip code, home and work phone, email, SSN. Click on the ‘Submit application for online banking account’ button at the bottom left side of the page.
Apply for Andes State Bank Checking Account:
- To apply for the checking account use the link andesstatebank.com/personal/checking-accounts
- Check the accounts on the page and choose the one you need.
- After you have selected the account you need to contact the bank.
Apply for Andes State Bank Savings Account:
- Go to the Andes State Bank Savings portal by using the URL andesstatebank.com/personal/savings-accounts
- Choose the account you need and read the information.
- After this, you need to call the bank.
Also Read : 1st United Bank Login
Apply for Andes State Bank Personal Loans:
- Visit the web address andesstatebank.com/personal/personal-loans
- You will get the list of personal loans.
- Choose the one you need and contact the bank.
Access Andes State Bank Loan Cost Estimation:
- To estimate the loan cost go to the webpage andesstatebank.com/services/how-much-will-my-loan-cost
- Next at the center provide the total loan amount, the interest rate on your loan, monthly payment, length of the loan.
- Now click on the ‘Calculate’ button.
Apply for Andes State Bank Debit Cards:
- To apply for the card go to the web address andesstatebank.com/services/debit-cards
- Scroll down on the page and choose if it’s for a new or existing customer, provide the help option, your name, phone number, email
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Find Andes State Bank Location:
- Go to the Andes State Bank Location portal home page. The URL for the website is andesstatebank.com/locations
- Once on the location page, you will get the addresses and check the map.
Andes State Bank Customer Help:
To get more help call on (605) 487-7611. FAX: (605) 487-7613. Or write to 213 Main St. Lake Andes, SD 57356.