Avail Target Employee Pay & Benefits Management Online
Overview of Hewitt:
Aon Hewitt was founded by Edwin Hewitt and was established in the year 1940. Having more than seven decades of experience in human resource, Aon Hewitt endeavors to offer solutions for the demarcated benefit, well-defined contribution and health and ware. It was initially named as Hewitt Associates. The headquarters of Aon Hewitt is located at the United States in Lincolnshire.
New User? Enrol Yourself
The new users need to enrolled themselves as soon as possible to avail the pay and benefits services online. Here are a few simple steps to guide you through the registration process.
- Visit the login section of the official website and click on the “New User” phrase mentioned below the login dialogue
- Enter your personal identification details as last 4 digits of your SSN and birth date and click on the “Continue” button.
- Follow the remaining procedure mentioned by the website and on completion of the same, your account will be created and you can use your User ID and Password to login.
Steps to log on To View Target Benefits:
Logging in is necessary for getting access to the options related to pay and benefits. So if you are an existing customer, then it is simple and takes less than 2 minutes to log you in so that you can perform your account actions.
- Go to the official website by following this link www.targetpayandbenefits.com
- On the website homepage, click on the “Log On” option mentioned at the top right corner of your screen.
- In the login page, enter your User ID and Password and hit the Log On button to enter your account.
Steps to Retrieve User ID or Password:
In order to access the official site of Aon Hewitt to avail the employee benefits, the user have to confirm his / her identity.
- Go to the login window
- Click on the “Forgot User ID or Password?” link
- Provide the last 4 digits of SSN
- Enter your Date of Birth
- Then click on “continue”
Benefits of Target Employee:
- Health well-being including Account based Medical Plans – There are two options the Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Plan or the Health Savings Account (HSA) Plan you need to choose in between.
- Vision – If you choose any medical plan you will be covered under Vision Exam Plan.
- Dental – You will also be covered under Delta Dental.
- Health care Flexible Spending Account, Maternity Support program, Team Member Life Resources, and many more.
- Financial well-Being:Financial well-being including Executive Deferred Compensation Plan, Pension, Direct Deposit, Life Insurance, Short and Long-term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident and Hospital Indemnity services etc.
- Pay and Time off Services to support your wellness goals outside your workplace along with Parental Leave and Relocation Benefits.
Spotlight on Hewitt:
In the contemporary scenario, the contending companies require improved and more proficient techniques to manage their employee benefits investment. Also simultaneously, there is a hike in the expected outcomes out of these benefit scheme. Aon Hewitt is well experienced in delivering benefits administration for large as well as small sized organizations.
Contact Details of Aon Hewitt:
- Global Headquarters
The Aon Centre
The Leadenhall Building
122 Leadenhall Street
London England EC3V 4AN
Tel: +44 (0)20 7623 5500
Fax: +44 (0)20 7621 1511
- Target Benefits Center –
Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.–7 p.m., Central Time