How to Login Bronson MyChart:
Bronson Methodist Hospital is located in Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States. It is a not profit institution and is also in Level 1 as a trauma center. It has an accommodation of 434 bed. It has specialization in cardiology, orthopedics, surgery, emergency medicine, neurology, oncology, it also serves as Stroke Center in the neurological department, as chest pain center in Cardiac Care, also takes care of high risk pregnancy cases amd in obstetrics as a BirthPlace, also in pediatrics as a children’s hospital.
Benefits of MyChart Account;
- You can easily connect to your doctor whenever needed.
- You can make video visits in case of minor issues.
- You can request your doctor to refill you prescription when you are out of medications.
- You can get information regarding health concerns which can include information about medications, medical conditions, symptoms, tests and cure.
- You can easily get hold of your results without waiting for phone calls or letters.
- You can use E-visits which saves you from running to the hospital.
- You can easily manage your appointments as well.
- You can also view you bills and keep a track of them.
But to get all these facilities you need to login to your MyChart account but if you do not have one then you do not have to worry about anything you have just follow the basic steps given below to create an account;
Create MyChart Account:
- First you need to visit their official website by hitting the link given below mychart.bronsonhealth.com
- Then, after a new page opens you will find that there are blank spaces asking your details like your MyChart Activation Number, then Social Security Number and Date of Birth.
- After you have filled in the blank spaces correctly you then click the Next button.
- Then, you will have complete the second step correctly and finishing all the steps you will be able to make an account successfully.
Now, that you have created an account or if you have one then follow the steps given below to login;
Login to Bronson MyChart Account:
- At first, you have to visit their official login porta; by clicking on the link given below; mychart.bronsonhealth.com
- After visiting the portal type in your Username and Password.
- Then you have to click the Sign In button.
But if you forget you username and password then the article that follows is for you’
Be patient and follow the steps given below;
How to Reset your Username;
- First you have to visit the login portal by clicking on the link provided below: mychart.bronsonhealth.com
- Then after you are redirected to the page you will see that there is an option of changing your username as Forgot Username.
- You have to click that button.
- Then, you will be redirected to the page which will help you to change your username.
Also Read : Manage your WVU My Chart Online Account
How to Reset your Password:
- To reset your password you will have to click on the link provided below: mychart.bronsonhealth.com
- After you have visited the page you will get to see a “Forgot Password” option which you will have to select.
- Then, you will be redirected to another page that will help you in changing your password.
For further queries, contact: (269) 341-7723 or (800) 451-6310 (from 8:00 am-5:00pm)
Or you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org