CoSchedule’s Team Workflow features will help you publish consistently, have awesome team communication, and stay accountable.
CoSchedule for Team Workflows – [Deep Dive Demo]
Click To Tweet
CoSchedule Is Great for Content Teams
- Share Your Posts On Social Media To Increase Your Blog Traffic: Schedule social media as you write and create social messages efficiently.
- Plan Ahead And Publish Consistently: Hit every deadline with a beautiful at-a-glance calendar, not an eye-straining spreadsheet.
- Work To Optimize Your Ever-Evolving Blog: Drag and drop your posts and automatically move dates for your tasks and social media.
What You’ll Learn In This Demo:
(2:00) The Big Idea: Publish consistently with awesome communication and accountability.
(7:14) Start organizing your content.
- (7:48) Using the Drafts Bin.
- (8:11) Adding content to the calendar.
(9:15) Write effective headlines with the Headline Analyzer.
(10:06) Using tasks with your content
- (14:02) Create Task Templates to help save time when assigning work.
- (15:49) Hold your team accountable with completed tasks views and completion percentages.
- (16:34) CoSchedule’s processes and standard workflow template.
(24:05) Keep everyone on the same page with editorial comments and file uploads.
(25:59) Use a unique task template for each type of content you produce.
Create The Perfect Social Schedule With Social Templates [Demo]
How To Stand Out In A Crowd With Creative Marketing Ideas
Working With A Team, With CoSchedule (Help Resources)
Did you know CoSchedule works great for team workflows? [Deep Dive Demo]
Click To Tweet
The post How To Use CoSchedule’s Team Workflow Features [Demo] appeared first on CoSchedule Blog.
Read more here:: http://coschedule.com