How to Login to CentraCare MyChart Account:
CentraCare Health is classified as one of the organizations that do not earn profits from their health care systems. This organization provides thorough and quality care to the people all over the central area of Minnesota. It has collaborated with various hospitals, nursing homes, senior housing, clinics, and pharmacies in;
- St. Cloud
- Long Prairie
- Sauk Centre
- And many more
The organization has certain principles like; patient-centered, integrity, collaboration, compassion, and stewardship.
There are some features to help you direct your health.
Features of MyCentraCareChart Account:
- You will be able to get your lab or test results within days after having your tests done without waiting for a phone call or letter from the lab.
- You could also manage the appointments done by you for your health issues.
- You can also schedule your appointments or even get the details of your past as well as your future appointments.
- You can also request prescription refills as required.
- Communicating with your physician and health care team becomes easy. This clears all you’re your doubts while you are sitting inside your home.
- Though it is essential to remember that this feature can only be used for minor issues.
- One thing to keep in mind that you to be 12 years or above to create an account or log in.
Benefits of MyChart Mobile App:
- You can also install the MyChart Mobile App to avail your health chart.
- The Mobile App lets you direct your medical chart, and many more, and all will be done from your internet-connected device which can be your tablet, smartphone, or any other device.
- On the MyChart Login Page, you will find two buttons that will get you to the proper app store as per the operating system of your device. If you are using an Apple device you can button with the Apple Logo and has an App store on it. This will get redirect you to the page as your requirement. And if you are using a Google or an android device you can use the Google Play button.
If you do not have an account all you have to do is follow some basic steps which are given below
How to Create a CentraCare MyChart Account :
- Firstly, to create an account you have to visit the online portal by clicking the link given below:
- After the login page opens you will find Sign In button and then you will be redirected to a new page.
- After the page opens you will be asked to fill in the blank fields and your account will be successfully created
But if you already have an account or made on, then you will have to log in to your account. To Log In to your account follow the simple basic steps given below:
How will you log in into the CentraCare MyChart Account:
- At first, you need to go to the online login portal by clicking on this link given below: mychart.centracare.com
- After you have visited the page, you will find two sections: one asking for the MyChart Username and the other for the Password.
- Then, you will have to fill in the blank fields with your details.
- Then, you click the “Sign In” button.
And you will be successfully logged in.
But if you forget your password and unable to login then follow the simple steps given below and reset your username.
How to Reset your Username:
- To reset your username all you have to do is you need to go to the online login portal by clicking on this given below: mychart.centracare.com
- After visiting the page you will find the “Forgot Username” option and click that option.
- Then, you will be taken to the page which will help you to change your username.
Also Read : Access to Riverbend Medical MyChart Account
How you will be able to Change your Password:
- If you want to reset your password then you will have to click on the link provided below: mychart.centracare.com
- After you have visited the page you will get to see a “Forgot Password’ option which you will have to select.
- Then, you will be redirected to another page that will help you in changing your password.
For further queries: contact the MyChart Help Desk at (320) 240-7897 between 8:00 am-4:30 pm, Monday-Friday