How to Login to Christus MyChart Account:
Christus is a non-profit health system which is based Catholic beliefs. It is an international health organization. With almost 350 services and facilities including more than 60 hospitals and long term care facilities, 175 clinics and outpatients centers and many more health ministries and ventures, it has its headquarters at Irving and Texas. More than 9,500 physicians and almost 30,000 people are employed with this health system to take care of people. It is one of the top 10 Catholic health systems in the USA.
Benefits of MyChart Account:
- You can connect to your doctor whenever you are in need.
- You can get your test results at one single click without waiting for any calls or messages.
- Asking your doctors for prescription refills becomes just an easy task.
- You can easily fix your appointments at your own will whenever required.
- You can track your medications at any time.
- You can easily go through your immunization.
- You can cancel appointments if you face any problem.
- Making payments for your bills become very easy.
But, you can only get this facilities when you have an account or you create one. To create one, you have follow the steps given below;
To Create your MyChart Account:
- You have to click on link given below to create your account: mychart.christushealth.org
- You will find the options like Christus MyChart Activation Code, Zip Code, Date of Birth which you will have to fill in with your details correctly.
- After you have filled in with your details you will have to click the Next button that you will find.
- Then you will be redirected to a new page and then you will have to complete the next step and after completing all the steps correctly you will be able to create your account successfully.
After you have created your account you will have to login to your account to avail the facilities that are provided,
To login to your account will have to follow the steps given below;
Login to your MyChart Account:
- You can easily log in to your account after you click the link given below for you; mychart.christushealth.org
- The login page will open and you will able to find options to login to your account.
- You will have to click on the Sign In option.
And see it’s that easy to log in to your account.
But it may happen that you may forget your Username and Password, but it happens then you do not have to worry just sit back and follow the steps given below;
Also Read : Steps to Access HealthPartners Online Account
Reset your Username:
- If you want to reset your username you will have to click on the link given below; mychart.christushealth.org
- After the login portal opens you will find the option for resetting your password.
- You will have to click Forgot Username option and then you will be redirected to a new page which will help you to change your username.
Reset your Password:
- If you want to reset your password you will have to click on the link given below; mychart.christushealth.org
- After the login page opens you will be able to find the option for resetting your password.
- You will have to click Forgot Password option and then you will be redirected to a new page that will help you to change the password.
You can also get more information by reading the FAQs by clicking on the link given below:
For further queries, contact: tel: 833-912-4278