mychart.hfhs.org/mychart – Login to your Henry Ford MyChart AccountLogin Guide
How to Login to Henry Ford MyChart:
The Henry Ford Health System is a thorough and non-profitable organization in Metro Detroit. The organization is currently managed by a 15 member board of trustees. It was established in 1915, by Henry Ford. This organization consists of a large number of hospitals, medical centers, and group practices. The Henry Ford Health System looks after the wellbeing of its patients and helps in improving the health of their patients as well.
Benefits of Henry Ford MyChart Account:
- They assist their patients with 24/7 care with Video Visits on request.
- You can easily schedule your appointments when needed.
- You can video visit your doctor while sitting back at home.
- You can download your medical reports when you’re traveling.
- You can message your doctor which will be safe.
- You can make a personal record of your medical conditions.
- Your lab or test results can be viewed within one business or less.
- You can pay your bill online without any worry.
- You can also ask for the renewal of your prescription from your doctor.
- There are many more such facilities like, and you can only avail of them when you have an account.
- But one thing to keep in mind, that your doctor may not participate in all of the features that the Henry Ford MyChart Account offer. You have to consult with your physician that how you can connect to them through the Henry Ford MyChart account. You are also advised to read the frequently asked questions to get more information about the Henry Ford MyChart account.
If you are willing to create a Henry Ford MyChart Account, then the article that follows is just for you;
How to Create the Henry Ford MyChart account:
- To create an account you need to visit their page by clicking on the link given below: mychart.hfhs.org/mychart
- After the login page opens you will find Sign In button and then you will be redirected to a new page.
- There you will find blank fields asking for your “Your MyChart Activation Code.”
- Then you have to type “Your Medical Record Number” which is an 8 digit number.
- Then you are supposed to fill in your “Date of Birth” in mm/dd/yyyy form.
- After filling this form you will be able to go to the next step of this process.
- And after you have completed doing all the steps then, you will be able to successfully create an account.
Now that you have made an account or you have one already you need to login to MyChart Account to get all the features;
How to access to Henry Ford MyChart Account:
- To login to MyChart Account first, you need to visit their online portal via the link provided below: mychart.hfhs.org/mychart
- After you have opened the page you will find there are two blank sections: Username and Password.
- In those blank fields, you need to type in your Username and Password.
- After you have correctly typed in your details then you have to press the “Sign In” button.
- See, it’s that easy to log in.
If you are unable to recall your Username and Password, then you do not have to worry about anything, just sit back and follow these steps given below;
How to Reset your Username:
- You can easily reset your username after you go to the online login portal by clicking on this given below: mychart.hfhs.org/mychart
- As the page opens you will find the “Forgot Username” option and click that option.
- Then, you will be taken to the page which will help you to change your username.
How you will be able to Change your Password:
- You have to click on the link provided below if you want to reset you password: mychart.hfhs.org/mychart
- After you have visited the page you will get to see a “Forgot Password’ option which you will have to select.
- Then, you will be redirected to another page that will help you in changing your password.
For further queries, contact: Henry Ford MyChart Help:
1-800-HENRY FORD (436-7936)
Or e-mail at HFMyChart@hfhs.org