Mount Sinai offers their patients a safe and secure online platform, My Chart Patient Portal, to access their health details, view medical test results, pay bills, get answers to their medical queries and other facilities electronically at any time from the comfort of their own home without no more waiting or stepping outside.
Mount Sinai My Chart can be accessed from any computer connected with the internet and with the current version of any modern web browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox. And MyChart website is fully protected with the latest SSL encryption technology as Mount Sinai takes great care to ensure each of their patient’s health records are kept secret and safe.
Mount Sinai Health System is an integrated health care system providing medical care to the local as well as global communities and encompassing the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai and 8 hospital campuses in New York. The Health System was formed merging the Mount Sinai Medical Center and Continuum Health Partners in 2013. Currently, the system includes more than 7200 primary and specialty physicians and 13 free-standing joint venture centers.
Mount Sinai My Chart Online Account Features & Benefits
With Mount Sinai My Chart Patient Portal, the registered users can access various benefits to manage their health care and medical information all in a single login. Like they can
- See lab test results
- View and pay Mount Sinai doctors faculty practice providers
- Access MyChart electronic health record to get their health summary
- Message your provider, doctor or nurse securely
- Request prescription renewals or refills
- Use trusted health information resources
- View details of past and upcoming appointments
- Schedule and manage appointments
- Communicate with the doctors and medical care team
- View family member health information with proxy access
- Update personal information like home address, email, or password and more
How to Sign Up Mount Sinai My Chart Online Account Access
My Chart is a free service offered exclusively to the Mount Sinai patients. If you are a Mount Sinai patient, you can sign up and create an online account to access the portal and take the benefits of all available services. To participate in the Mount Sinai My Chart Online Access, you can take the following steps.
- Visit Mount Sinai My Chart official website, mychart.mountsinai.org
- Navigate at the right-hand side of the homepage and click on the “SIGN UP NOW” button under ‘New User?’
- Enter the MyChart Activation Code exactly as it appears on your enrollment letter that you collected during your visit to Mount Sinai clinic. (Patients of Mount Sinai Doctors Faculty Practice will get the activation on their statement).
- Then enter your Date of Birth in the mm/dd/yyyy format and 5-digit Zip Code in their respective fields.
- Click on the “NEXT” button.
Follow the instructions provided to you to be prompted to create your login for My Chart Online Account and complete the sign-up process.
Keep in mind, an activation code expires in 30 days after being issued and valid for one first time use for security reasons. So, you must complete your MyChart signing up within that particular certain period.
Sign Up Without Activation Code
The current Mount Sinai patients at 18 years of age or older can also sign up for My Chart Patient Portal Access without an enrollment letter or activation code. For that, you will need to go to the same signup page by clicking the “SIGN UP NOW” button at MyChart Homepage and then click the “SIGN UP ONLINE” button under ‘No Activation Code?’ at the right-hand side.
You will be directed to the ‘Request an Activation Code’ page where you need to submit the information listed below in order to grant you a Mount Sinai My Chart Account.
- Full Name
- Street Address
- Date of Birth
- Legal Sex
- Home Phone Number
- Social Security Number
- And Email Address
Upon successful completion of your Mount Sinai My Chart Online Account Self Sign-Up, you will receive a notification email to confirm your access.
How to Sign In Mount Sinai My Chart Online Account
Once you receive the confirmation email of your My Chart Patient Portal Account Creation from Mount Sinai, you can log in to view your medical information and do other activities to manage your health whenever wherever you wish. For Mount Sinai MyChart Online Account logging in, you can
- Go to the My Mount Sinai Chart website at mychart.mountsinai.org
- Enter your MyChart Username and Password respectively in their fields at the upper right-hand side of the first page of the portal.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button.
How to Recover Mount Sinai My Chart Online Account Login Information
Mount Sinai My Chart Patient Portal users who are unable to access their account as they lost or forgot their login credentials can retrieve or reset them with the self-service features provided on the login section. To initiate the procedure, you will need to
- Click on the “Forgot Username?” or “Forgot Password?” link located under the ‘SIGN IN’ button at My Mount Sinai Chart portal.
- Enter your First Name and Last Name (for Username recovery) or MyChart Username (for password resetting) in the first field.
- Then enter your Date of Birth and Zip Code in the next two fields.
- Click the “SUBMIT” button to verify your personal information.
You will receive the instructions to get your MyChart Account Access again via the email you have on your file.
If you do not have a valid email address on your My Chart file or you do not remember any of the verifying identification information as mentioned above you need to call the Mount Sinai My Chart Patient Portal Support Line.
How to Pay Mount Sinai Bills Online
To pay your Mount Sinai Practice Providers, login in MyChart Online Account and go to the payment section. There you can make a one-time or scheduled auto-pay as well as view the statements and past payment history.
- In the Mount Sinai My Chart Patient Portal, you can also pay your bills as a guest without logging in your MyChart account. For that, you can
- Visit mychart.mountsinai.org
- Click on the “PAY BILL AS GUEST” button at the bottom right corner of the home page.
- Then look up your account with your guarantor account number and last name and click “NEXT” to provide the required details and make payment.
The guarantor is the person who is responsible for paying bills. You can easily find his/her name and account number on the billing statements.
Mount Sinai My Chart Mobile App
My Chart Online Account Members can also download the free MyChart application from the Apple App Store or Google Play store on their mobile devices and select Mount Sinai as their health care provider after installing or launching.
Then they can log in with the same username and password of their My Chart Online Account and access all the facilities and services they get in the My Mount Sinai Chart Web Portal while on the go.
Read Also.. Mercury Mastercard Online Access
Mount Sinai My Chart Patient Portal Support Line Phone Number: 1-855-343-3470