How to Login to UTSW MyChart Account:
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center (UT Southwestern or UTSW) is a hospital which provides education to students. It’s location is Dallas, Texas. It trains almost 3,700 medical, graduate, and health professions students, residents, and postdoctoral fellows. Their mission is to teach students to take care of the patients, biomedical science, and disease prevention; conduct research, and deliver patient care. It has a large network of 27 hospitals, 300 clinics, and more than 2,000 physicians, serving a 16-county area with more than 6 million residents.
Benefits of UTSW MyChart Account:
- You can connect to your doctor without being hesitant.
- Managing of appointments and canceling them are very easy when you have a MyChart account.
- You can also request your doctor to refill your prescription whenever required.
- You can get access to your lab and test results within one business day or less.
- Paying of bills become really easy.
- You can keep a track of your current reports and prescriptions.
- You can also review your medical reports as required.
If you want to get the benefits you can do that by logging in to your account and you do not have one then you can create by following the steps given below:
Create MyChart Account:
- You’ll have to open the online portal by clicking the link given below: mychart.utsouthwestern.edu/mychart/accesscheck
- Then, a new page will open and there you will find blank fields which you have to fill.
- The first field is MyChart Activation Number, then you will find the Date of Birth which you have to fill.
- Then, you click the Next button, and then you will be redirected to the next step.
- After completely all the steps you will successfully login to your account.
Login to MyChart Account:
- First, you need to visit their online login portal by selecting the link given below: mychart.utsouthwestern.edu
- Then, as the page opens you will find there are two options: Username and Password.
- You have to fill in the spaces with your Username and Password.
- After typing you details properly click the Sign In button.
- The login to your account is that easy and it has been successful if you follow the above given steps.
But sometimes, it happens that you may forget your username and password. But it happens you do not have to worry about anything, just follow the steps given below and you will be able to change your username or password.
Reset your Username:
- Firstly, you need to go to their online login portal by clicking on the link given below: mychart.utsouthwestern.edu
- There you will find the option to change your username as Forgot Username and you have to click it.
- Then, you will be redirected to the page which will help you to change your username.
How to Reset your Password:
- To reset your password you will have to click on the link provided below: mychart.utsouthwestern.edu
- After you have visited the page you will get to see a “Forgot Password” option which you will have to select.
- Then, you will be redirected to another page that will help you in changing your password.
Also Read : How to Access Bronson Health My Chart Account
How you can install the MyChart Mobile App:
- You can download the MyChart Mobile App for ease from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store from any device you use.
- You also can just search for the app in either of the app stores by simply typing in the name of the App.
You can also get more information by selecting the FAQs link given below:
For further queries, contact: Call the MyChart Helpline at 214-648-8888
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday Call the MyChart Helpline at 214-648-8888
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday