My Taco Bell Employee Benefits Online Account Access :
Taco Bell is an equal opportunity employer and sees each employee as an entire person. That’s why they offer the employees an array of benefits to encourage their work so that they can be best at their work as well as life. The benefits of working at Taco Bell are lots. And accessing those benefits, rewards, perks, plan, program, Yum, the parent of Taco Bell, provides the active Taco Bell employees a dedicated login portal, My Taco Bell. Any member registered in Taco Bell Employee Benefits can access the site at any time anywhere in just a few clicks.
How to Log In to My Taco Bell Employee Benefits Online Account :
Taco Bell Employee Benefits Online Account Portal is managed and offered by Yum. To access this self-service employee benefits system, you must be a Taco Bell employee approved by your organization and have the required login credentials. Then, you can use the following steps to log in to your Taco Bell Employee Benefits Online Account.
- Visit the My Taco Bell Login Portal at mytacobell.yum.com
- Fill out the Username and Password fields with the right information linked to your Taco Bell account.
- Click on the “LOG IN” button to enter the site and access your Taco Bell Employee Benefits Online Account.
How to Recover My Taco Bell Online Account Login :
If you are an authorized Taco Bell employee and cannot remember your My Taco Bell Login information, you can recover them online through the portal. For that, you need to go to the Yum! Brands Account Self Service Portal and provide some identifying information about you. Here a short guide is given to begin the recovery process properly.
To Reset Password
- Go to the My Taco Bell login page, mytacobell.yum.com
- Select the “Click here” link next to “Forgot your Username/Password?” below the “LOG IN” button.
- You will be directed to the Yum! Global Password Self Service portal to enter your My Taco Bell Online Account User ID.
- Then type the numbers you see in the box and click “Continue” to proceed.
- Answer the security questions rightly and follow the instruction to reset your Taco Bell Employee Benefits Online Account.
To Recover User ID
The My Taco Bell users who have forgotten their login user ID too, can also retrieve them and gain your Taco Bell Employee Benefits Online Account access again. For that, you can
- Visit the same My Taco Bell login portal mytacobell.yum.com and use the “Forgot your Username/Password? Click here” option located at the bottom of the login section in the right.
- Or, you can directly go to the Yum! Global Password Self Service portal at password.yum.com/self-service/password
- Click on the “Forgot User ID?” link below the right end of the entry fields.
- On the Yum! Global Employee Manager Page, select your user type under ‘Self Service Quick Help’
- If you are a US user, you have to enter the last 5 digits of your Social Security Number to recover your Username. The Non-US Users need to do it by using their Security PIN.
Apart from user Id retrieval, you can also reset your My Taco Bell login password here by answering the security questions. And also reset the security questions by entering the user ID.
Also Read : Login to your My Tree Employee Benefits Account
To Request Access to My Taco Bell Employee Benefits Online Account :
Only the authorized Taco Bell employees can access My Taco Bell for their benefits information. If you are an eligible user but new or first-time to the site, you may need to request to access the site. To initiate the procedure, you can
- Go to My Taco Bell portal, mytacobell.yum.com
- Click on the “REQUEST ACCESS” button left to the login area.
- Select your country and the function based on your position at Taco Bell.
- Click “Next” and enter some of your personal details i.e. your first name, middle initials, last name, email address, last 5 digits of SSN, month, and day of your birth.
- Enter your Taco Bell hire date and click on the “Next” button to step into the third phase of registration.
Complete the remaining steps to request your access to My Taco Bell. If you fulfill all the eligibility criteria, you will be prompted to set up your username and password for your Taco Bell employee benefits online access.
Taco Bell Employee Benefits Features:
Taco Bell offers to its employee a number of work benefits, health and wellness benefits as well as restaurant support center perks such as
- Employee assistance program
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible schedules
- Four weeks of vacation and five weeks of personal or sick leaves per year
- Year-round flex day Friday
- Nine paid holidays and one floating holiday
- 2 paid volunteer days off per year
- Additional two weeks off for huge milestone anniversaries
- Competitive pay
- Health, dependent, and flexible care spending accounts
- Financial well-being
- Bonus based on your level
- 401 (k) with a 6% matching contribution with immediate vesting from Yum
- Basic life coverage at no cost
- Purchase additional term life insurance for family members
- Person scholarship and tuition reimbursement
- Maternity leave and baby-bonding time
- Adoption assistance and many more
Taco Bell Support Center Phone Number: 1-800-822-6235