My Taco Bell Login Overview
Taco Bell is an equal opportunity employer and sees each employee as an entire person. That’s why they offer the employees an array of benefits to encourage their work so that they can be best at their work as well as in life. The benefits of working at Taco Bell are lots. And accessing those benefits, rewards, perks, plans, and programs, Yum, the parent of Taco Bell, provides the active Taco Bell employees a dedicated login portal, My Taco Bell. Any member registered in Taco Bell Employee Benefits can access the site at any time anywhere in just a few clicks.
My Taco Bell Login Process Online
Taco Bell Employee Benefits Online Account Portal is managed and offered by Yum. To access this self-service employee benefits system, you must be a Taco Bell employee approved by your organization and have the required login credentials. Then, you can use the following steps to log in to your Taco Bell Employee Benefits Online Account.
- Visit the My Taco Bell Login Portal at mytacobell.yum.com
- Fill out the Username and Password fields with the right information linked to your Taco Bell account.
- Click on the “LOG IN” button to enter the site and access your Taco Bell Employee Benefits Online Account.
How to Recover My Taco Bell Login Account
If you are an authorized Taco Bell employee and cannot remember your My Taco Bell Login information, you can recover them online through the portal. For that, you need to go to the Yum! Brands Account Self Service Portal and provide some identifying information about you. Here a short guide is given to begin the recovery process properly.
To Reset Password
- Go to the My Taco Bell login page, mytacobell.yum.com
- Select the “Click here” link next to “Forgot your Username/Password?” below the “LOG IN” button.
- You will be directed to the Yum! Global Password Self Service portal to enter your My Taco Bell Online Account User ID.
- Then type the numbers you see in the box and click “Continue” to proceed.
- Answer the security questions rightly and follow the instruction to reset your Taco Bell Employee Benefits Online Account.
To Recover User ID
The My Taco Bell users who have forgotten their login user ID too, can also retrieve them and gain your Taco Bell Employee Benefits Online Account access again. For that, you can
- Visit the same My Taco Bell login portal mytacobell.yum.com and use the “Forgot your Username/Password? Click here” option located at the bottom of the login section on the right.
- Or, you can directly go to the Yum! Global Password Self Service portal at password.yum.com/self-service/password
- Click on the “Forgot User ID?” link below the right end of the entry fields.
- On the Yum! Global Employee Manager Page, select your user type under ‘Self Service Quick Help’
- If you are a US user, you have to enter the last 5 digits of your Social Security Number to recover your Username. Non-US Users need to do it by using their Security PIN.
Apart from user Id retrieval, you can also reset your My Taco Bell login password here by answering the security questions. And also reset the security questions by entering the user ID.
To Request Access to My Taco Bell Benefits Account
Only authorized Taco Bell employees can access My Taco Bell for their benefits information. If you are an eligible user but new or first-time to the site, you may need to request to access the site. To initiate the procedure, you can
- Go to My Taco Bell portal, mytacobell.yum.com
- Click on the “REQUEST ACCESS” button left to the login area.
- Select your country and the function based on your position at Taco Bell.
- Click “Next” and enter some of your personal details i.e. your first name, middle initials, last name, email address, last 5 digits of SSN, month, and day of your birth.
- Enter your Taco Bell hire date and click on the “Next” button to step into the third phase of registration.
Complete the remaining steps to request your access to My Taco Bell. If you fulfill all the eligibility criteria, you will be prompted to set up your username and password for your Taco Bell employee benefits online access.
My Taco Bell Faq(Frequently Asked Questions)
How to Check Order History?
First login to your account, Go to the “Orders” tab in My Account. Here, you can see everything you’ve ordered. You’ll be able to add your past orders to your cart and can also reprint order receipts if necessary.
Where is our Credit/Debit Card Info Stored?
How to Log out of your Account?
Go to “My Account” and tap on the “Sign Out” button at the bottom of the page.
Taco Bell Employee Benefits Features
Taco Bell offers its employee a number of work benefits, health, and wellness benefits as well as restaurant support center perks such as
- Employee assistance program
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible schedules
- Four weeks of vacation and five weeks of personal or sick leaves per year
- Year-round flex day Friday
- Nine paid holidays and one floating holiday
- 2 paid volunteer days off per year
- Additional two weeks off for huge milestone anniversaries
- Competitive pay
- Health, dependent, and flexible care spending accounts
- Financial well-being
- Bonus based on your level
- 401 (k) with a 6% matching contribution with immediate vesting from Yum
- Basic life coverage at no cost
- Purchase additional term life insurance for family members
- Person scholarship and tuition reimbursement
- Maternity leave and baby-bonding time
- Adoption assistance and many more
Taco Bell Support Center Phone Number: 1-800-822-6235