People Express PF Chang’s
People Express is the employee login portal of PF Chang’s China Bistro. The service providers working in PF Chang’s can access their employee benefits and manage their day-offs through the People Express.
About P.F. Chang’s
- F. Chang’s China Bistro is a well known casual dining restaurant chain specializing in delectable Asian cuisines with the local trust. It was founded in the year 1993 by Paul Fleming and Philip Chiang. P.F. Chang’s headquarter is located in Scottsdale, Arizona. The principle specialty o this restaurant chain is its ability to make some of the famous American-Chinese cuisines and many more South Asian dishes. Globally, it has become a brand with about 305 restaurant locations.
Apart from the United States of America, the countries where the franchise the restaurant is located are Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Panama, Columbia, Chile, Costa Rica, Philippines, Lebanon, Turkey, United Kingdom, Dominican Republic, Oman, Egypt, Jordan, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, and Pakistan.
With free delivery, takeout, and curbside pickup, customers can order your favorite dish online at www.pfchangs.com. Also, customers can make reservations at their nearest P.F. Chang’s outlet to spend their evening perfectly.
In terms of career, if you are from the hotel and management background or customer service background, P.F. Chang’s is one of the most vibrant and dynamic platforms to work with. Owing to the large number of franchisees located worldwide, there is a mass number of hiring for qualified people who are confident to take P.F. Chang’s to newer heights. True to its spirit, the restaurant rewards its employees with some of the best in the industry employee benefits, health insurance, savings plans, and much more.
All the employee benefits can be accessed, managed, requested, and granted from the single deployment, People Express portal. Through this, employees can easily access below-mentioned benefits and readily apply for them sans those frantic waits for HR or long emails:
- Free authentic meals and food during the shifts.
- Paid vacations and leaves.
- Regular twice a week off.
- Profit-Sharing scheme.
- Dental Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Health Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Paid maternity and paternity leaves.
- Long term Disability Insurance.
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan.
- 401(k) Plan.
- Temporary Disability Insurance.
- Prepaid Legal Assistance.
These are some of the principal benefits that are provided. The benefits may change and vary country wise as per the existing labor laws and employment policies of the particular geographical location. People’s Express is regularly updated and is constantly monitored to maintain the highest level of security encryption.
Accessing the People’s Express Portal
Employees post inductions are provided with the Employee ID as well as a temporary Password for the People’s Express portal. Employee ID is used as the username to login to the portal. The temporary password will be sent to the respective employees against each Employee ID via protected Welcome Mail. After the first login, change the temporary password to a unique and strong Password as per your choice. It is also recommended to change the password frequently after every three months.
- Open your browser and visit pfchangs.ultipro.com/Login.
- Type in your Employee ID
- Enter the Temporary Password on the first login.
- Click on Log In
If you have forgotten your password or wish to reset the password after your previous password gets expired, please go through the following steps to safely reset password:
Open your browser and visit pfchangs.ultipro.com/Login.
- Click on Forgot Your Password
- Type in your Employee ID
- An Access Code will be sent to your registered email address.
- Please enter the Access Code.
- Follow the subsequent prompts to reset the password securely.
- Return to the login page and access using newly set credentials to confirm the changes.
Note: Get in touch with the System Administrator in case you forget your Employee ID.
In case you face any difficulties while accessing the People Express, please get in touch with the Human Resource Department or local System Administrator.