Plato Learning Environment is the previous name for Edmentum. To access the product, users need to use the dedicated login portal. Students who are new to the previously named Plato Learning Environment can self-enroll in Edmentum with information from their teacher, while those with login credentials can easily sign in.
We refer to the program throughout this piece by either name, interchangeably, to help people who need it to find this information.
This guide will explain both how to enroll on your own and how to complete the Plato Learning Environment login. In addition, you will see how you can unlock an account if you can’t remember your Edmentum login information, as well as how to get extra help. Our guide concludes with contacts and links that will also come in handy. Without further ado, learn more below.
Self-enroll in the Plato Learning Environment
Firstly, if you have recently become an Edmentum Learning Environment student, the platform allows you to enroll by yourself. Nevertheless, you require a Self-Enroll Code and a Self-Enroll Password from your instructor to do so. Once your teachers gives you these details, you can self-enroll by following these steps:
- Go to the Plato Learning Environment login portal.
This is what the Self-Enrollment link looks like on the Plato Learning Environment login page.
- Click the blue Self-Enrollment link, marked in the screenshot we have provided above.
The introduction for the self-enrollment process is shown in this screenshot.
- Read the information on your screen and ensure that you have the necessary data to self-enroll.
- Press the blue Let’s Get Started >> button.
This is what the first part of the Plato Learning Environment self-enrollment process looks like.
- Enter your Self-Enroll Code in the first field on the screen.
- Continue with your Self-Enroll Password in the second one.
- Check to make sure that you didn’t include any typos.
- Press the blue Next Step – Verify Assignment Information button at the bottom right hand corner.
- Complete the following two steps to finish your self-enrollment.
Carry Out the Learning Environment Login
After your self-enrollment is done, you can now proceed with the Edmentum login. To sign in, you need to have your account login, user name (Edmentum name) and password all at hand. Additionally, make sure you meet all the system requirements for the software to work. When you are prepared, go through these instructions:
- Visit the Learning Environment login platform using the link from the self-enrollment section of this guide.
The Plato Learning Environment login process is described in this image.