Michaels Companies Employee Benefits Online Account Login :
Michaels has made it easy for their team members to access their employee benefits information online with a safe and secure SSO Login Portal. By logging into the system, the registered Michaels Companies employees can view their respective Employee Benefits Account digitally. Also, edit update, and change their benefits information as required.
How to Log In to Michaels Employee Benefits Account Online :
To access the Michaels Companies Employee Benefits Online Account Portal, first, you must be a Michaels team member, part-time or full-time. And, you must enroll in benefits when you are first eligible and each year after. You also must have a valid user ID and password. Then, you will need to
- Visit the Michaels SSO Login Portal at signon.michaels.com
- Enter the User ID, a designated combination of your first name, last name, and potentially a number, in the first field in the middle of the page.
- Type the password associated with that username in the following field. The password may be case-sensitive and it is the same as your Oracle/Network password.
- Click the green “Log In” button to enter the Michaels system.
Now, you can see your employee benefits account on your screen. If you do not have the login, call the Michaels Team Member Service or contact your administrator manager.
Due to inactivity or if the server is reset, you cannot be logged out of the portal. You have to log in to the Michaels SSO portal again if this happened to access your Michaels employee benefits account.
How to Recover Michaels Employee Benefits Online Account Password :
In the event, your manager has already provided the required login credentials for your Michaels Companies Employee Benefits Online Account. But you cannot remember the info; you can use the following steps to reset the password.
- Click on the red underlined “Forgot my password” link below the login button in the middle of the entry page of the Michaels SSO Login Portal.
- You will be directed to the self-care IBM Security Identity Manager login page.
- There you need to enter your IBM Security Identity Manager Account User ID and Password in their respective fields on the bottom.
- Click the “Log In” button to receive instructions on what you need to do to recover your Michaels Employee Benefits Online Account Password.
If you even do not remember your IBM Security Identity Manager Account login password, click the “Forgot your password” link under the entry field. Answer the challenge questions to reset your password.
While creating a new password, ensure that it must consist of a minimum of 8 characters and no longer than 20 characters. It needs to be included at least 1 capital and 1 lowercase letter, and 1numeric character. It should not contain any special character or your user ID.
The password also must not the same one you used in the last six changes. Also, do not repeat the same characters more than twice or a sequential series of letters or numbers.
Also Read : Schnucks RedPrairie Employee Login
Michaels Companies Employee Benefits Online Account Access Troubleshoot:
If you still have difficulties logging in to the portal or an error message is displayed whenever you tried to log in, check the following points.
- Your Michaels Companies Employee Benefits Enrollment is not completed
- Your IBM Security Identity Manager Account User ID is not in the system.
- You have not correctly answered the forgotten password questions or the administrator has changed it after your last login to the portal.
- Close one browser session if you start two from the same computer. Several sessions in the same device are considered as one and may affect data integrity.
Michaels Companies Employee Benefits
Michaels is the largest art and craft specialty retail company in North America and has more than 50,000 hourly and full-time employees. Below are some best employee benefits available with Michaels Companies jobs.
Several medical plan options with prescription drug coverage for both individual as well as family.
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Additional benefits to protect the income in the time of injury and disability
- 401(k) plan for retirement
- A variety of other savings and discounts
Michaels Team Member Service Phone Number: 1-855-432-6453