Take Raising Canes Survey and Win Free Box Combo Meals for 1 Year
Raising Canes Survey Overview:
Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers is popularly known by this name – “Cane’s”. It is a US-based fast food restaurant chain. This restaurant brand has gained huge popularity by its specialized item that is juicy and delicious chicken fingers and this special item is enhanced by their unique identical sauce. Along with this special item, this restaurant brands also serves a wide extension of other traditional foods. This restaurant company is very much customer oriented. To aware of the customer’s experience and feedback, Raising Cane’s is doing a Customer Satisfaction Survey so that their customer can give their valuable and candid feedback by taking the survey. If you have recently visited at Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers restaurant, you can give your worthy feedback and share your valuable experience about your recent visit and you will get an opportunity to enter in the Raising Cane’s Sweepstakes and can win an exciting prize from Raising Cane’s.
Eligibility Criteria to Take Raising Cane’s Customer Satisfaction Survey:
Each participant needs to fulfill these following eligibility criteria’s to become eligible to take part in the Raising Cane’s Survey:
- Participants have to be at least 18 years old or older to take the survey.
- All the legal residents of the USA are eligible to participate in the survey.
- Entrants have to make a purchase from any participating Raising Cane’s restaurants to take a part in the survey.
Some Essential Points Associated with the Raising Cane’s Survey and Sweepstakes:
- One online survey can be taken per purchase receipt.
- You are instructed to take the Raising Cane’s survey within 3 days from the date of visit.
- Residents of Puerto Rico are not eligible to take the survey.
- Raising cane’s employees and its affiliates are not eligible to participate.
- Entrants don’t need to make any purchase to participate in the Raising Cane’s Sweepstakes.
- A purchase won’t enhance your chance of winning the sweepstakes.
- There is no limitation in a number of entries per person. So, one can enter in the sweeps multiple times.
- Participants can take the Raising Cane’s survey in two different languages that are English and Spanish.
Raising Canes Sweepstakes Period:
The Raising Cane’s Sweepstakes period starts on 1st January of each calendar year and will end on 31st December of the same year. It is worthy to note that there is no limitation (online or mail entry method) on a number of entries during the Raising Canes Sweepstakes period.
Raising Canes Survey Entry Periods:
- Total 12 separate entry periods are in the Raising Canes Sweepstakes.
- 1 month is the duration of each entry period.
- Every entry period starts on the first day of each
- The entry period will be ended on the last day of each
- A separate random drawing is held for each entry period.
- Lucky draw is held on or around the 2nd Monday of every following month.
- Please remember that non-winning entries won’t be carried forward to the following entry period.
How to Enter in the Raising Canes Sweepstakes:
One can enter in the Raising Canes sweepstakes via 2 ways:
- Online Survey
- Mail/ Alternate Means of Entry (AMOE)
- Online Survey: Those who are willing to enter in the Raising Canes sweepstakes by taking the online survey, they need to go through the below-mentioned process:
- Open the internet browser and go to the Raising Canes official survey website at raisingcanes.com/survey.
- Choose your preferred language (in between English and Spanish) in which you want to continue the survey.
- Input the 16 digit survey code (printed on your purchase receipt) into the proper boxes.
- Click at the “Start” button to begin the survey.
- Now you have to answer all the survey questions through the best of your knowledge and experience on your recent visit.
- At last, you need to fill out an online entry form consisting of these important details – Full Name, Contact Number, Full Address and Email Address.
- After finishing the online survey and entry form, you will get a confirmation message that means you have received 1 entry to the Raising Canes Sweepstakes.
- Mail/ Alternate Means of Entry (AMOE):
- Entrants don’t need to make any purchase for this entry method.
- Mechanically produced entries are not at all accepted.
- Every mail entry has to be sent separately.
- There is no limitation on the number of mail entries each entry period.
- Each eligible mail entry will receive 1 entry to the sweeps.
- Participants who are prefer to enter in the sweepstakes by Mailing entry method, they need to write down some important details such as Full name, Telephone number, Age, Full Address and Email Address on a piece of paper and sent it to the following Raising Cane’s Survey Mailing Address.
Raising Cane’s Survey Mailing Address:
Raising Cane’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes,
P.O. Box 15125,
St. Louis, MO 63110.
Raising Canes Survey Prize:
- Every lucky winner will receive “Free Cane’s for a Year”.
- The prize will be provided to the lucky winners in the form of a Raising Cane’s Gift Card.
- Every gift card consists of 52 free Raising Cane’s Box Combo Meals.
- The Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of this prize is equivalent to $350.
Some Important Rules Related to Raising Canes Prize:
- Please note that this gift card is not transferable.
- The winner can’t redeem the gift card for cash.
- Winners can redeem this offer at any participating Raising Cane’s restaurant.
- At a time, the winner can avail only 1 free meal by using the gift card.
- 1 free meal can be taken per calendar week.
- This free meal offer is activated on Monday of each calendar week.
- Any unused meal till the coming Mon will be forfeited.
Raising Canes Survey Winners:
- 1 prize per person is available during each entry period.
- The separate draw is held for each of the 12 monthly entry periods.
- 1 lucky winner is selected by the random drawing from every entry period.
- All total 12 winners will get selected throughout the sweepstakes period.
How the Raising Canes Survey Winners will be Notified:
- Winners of Raising Cane’s Sweepstakes will be notified via 2 ways-
- If a winner’s initial notification or prize is returned or undelivered, the prize will be forfeited and given to an alternate winner.
- Winners have to give a form of liability waiver within 10 days of initial notification to get the prize.
- A potential winner who is unable to provide the aforesaid document within the stipulated time will lose the prize.
- In this scenario, an alternate winner will be chosen from the remaining eligible entries.
Winners List of Raising Canes Survey:
If you want to know the Raising Canes Sweepstakes winners name, you can place a request for an updated winners list of Raising Cane’s Sweepstakes by 18th January of the following calendar year. To get the winners list, you just need to send a self-addressed and stamped envelope to the following mailing address:-
Raising Cane’s® Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Winner’s List,
P.O. Box 15162, St. Louis, MO 63110.
Overview of Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers:
- Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers is a fast food restaurant chain.
- Raising Cane’s official website is www.raisingcanes.com.
- This brand specialized in juicy and delicious chicken fingers.
- Headquarters of Raising Cane’s is located at Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States.
- This restaurant brand was established in the year of 1996 by Craig Silvey and Todd Graves.
- The parent company of Raising Cane’s is Panda Restaurant Group.
- The name “Raising Cane” was originated from the pet dog of one of the founders.
- Raising Cane’s now becomes an international brand with a few locations throughout the Middle East.
- The company is actively involved in community welfare projects throughout America.
- Presently Raising Canes is having more than 410 locations in spite of being a private entity.