Search for world’s largest eCommerce store on Google, you will find that most of them are the multi-vendor marketplaces. The huge success of online multi-vendor marketplaces such as Amazon, Flipkart, Ebay, etc. has encouraged aspiring entrepreneurs to start a multi-vendor online store. However, starting a multi-vendor marketplace is not a walk in the park. You need to build a fully functional online store where the number of vendors can operate under a roof without any hassles.
So today, I have decided to compare the top ecommerce platforms that help you build a multivendor online store like Amazon & FlipKart without any technical knowledge.
Based on my research for top multi-vendor marketplace platforms, I found these 4 multi-vendor ecommerce platforms for comparison:
These are the popular names in the multivendor industry, before I started; let me give you a brief introduction about each platform:
CS-Cart is a very popular name in the multivendor industry. You can start a self-hosted multivendor marketplace with CS Cart easily.
YoKart is a dedicated multivendor marketplace platform that has gained a lot of popularly in short period of time. You can start both hosted and self-hosted marketplaces with YoKart.
X-Cart is a popular open source platform. With X-Cart you can start a single or multivendor ecommerce store easily.
Apptha is basically an extension by which you can start a multivendor marketplace swiftly with your word-press, Magento, or Joomla online store.
Let’s Start the Comparison
I have compared features that must have in a multi-vendor marketplace. In Addition to, I compared features of each platform that is available in their base package.
- Features Available in YoKart $1299 Package
- Features Available in CS-Cart $1450 Package
- Features Available in Apptha with extensions
- Features Available in X cart $1495 package
- $1450- A Self Hosted Solution
- $3500- A Self Hosted Solution with more features
- Enterprise Package – Pricing is not mentioned on the website
- $250 – a hosted solution
- $999 – a Self-Hosted solution
- $1299 – a Self-Hosted solution with new features like product catalog, multilingual, & multi-currency.
- $2999 – A Self-hosted solution with Partial Custom Design option
- $5999 – A Self-hosted solution with Fully Custom Design & Pre Launch Marketing option.
Yokart provides free installation on all the packages.
- $799 – A marketplace solution
- $1495 – A Self Hosted Solution
- $5995 – For enterprises with more features
In the starting period of any startup, good technical support is very necessary. So, you need to hire an ecommerce company that has an active customer support team and additionally won’t charge you for support.
- YoKart provides 1 year free technical support. The technical support mediums are phone calls, email, Skype, & WhatsApp chat.
- Cs Cart provides free customer support for 90 days. After that, you’ll have to pay for technical support.
- X-Cart provides 1 year free technical support but that is in $5995 package. If you’ll buy any other package, you have to pay for technical support.
- Apptha provides 3 months free support. After that, you’ll have to pay for technical support.
Nowadays many people like to buy products through mobile apps because <a target="_blank" …read more
Read more here:: B2CMarketingInsider