Travel Benefits of Hiltons Team Members
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. which was earlier known as Hilton Hotels Corporation is an American multinational hospitality company. It manages and franchises a wide-ranging portfolio of hotels and resorts. It was founded by Conrad Hilton in the year 1919. Currently, the corporation is headed by Christopher J. Nassetta.
Hilton head office is in Tysons Corner, Virginia. By September 2018, the group comprises of more than 5,500 properties (including timeshare properties) and over 894,000 rooms in 109 countries and territories.
Regarding the Hilton Team Member Travel Benefit
Hilton is one of those companies that go to great extents to give special perquisites to their workers — who are referred as ‘team members’. Thus, if you work for Hilton on a consistent basis, whether as a full-time or part-time team member, you are eligible for a large number of special perks which is called “the Hilton Team Member Travel program”. Under this program, the employees get to enjoy remarkably discounted room rates in Hilton establishments universally, for leisure travel.
Who Can Avail Hilton Team Member Travel Benefit:
All the team members of Hilton (Eligible Participant) are eligible to take the fullest advantage of all go Hilton privileges. Have a look at the eligible participants:
- All the existing employees at Hiltons corporate office
- Hilton owned/managed properties
- All current business partners working at Hilton Reservations & Customer Care (HRCC) centers
- Owners Club Members
The below-mentioned groups are not eligible to avail Team Members rates or F&B discounts. However, they are eligible for family & friends rates if added by the eligible participant.
- Family & Friends
- On-call and other temporary staff who are not regular
- Independent third-party contractors employed by Hilton and/or the hotel, even if they have a Hilton e-mail address
- Above property franchisees and management company representatives not working on the property
How to Get Started to Avail the Benefits?
To enjoy the Hilton travel program benefits you need a Lobby User ID and Team Member Hilton Honors account (or valid Owners Hilton Honors account). This will let you to set up and avail the discounts for employees along with their family and friends’.
You must visit the Go Hilton program page in the Lobby for added information to get started.
If you don’t have a Lobby User ID yet contact your manager or Identity Management (IDM) Property Administrator for help.
Steps to Join Hilton Honors for Instant Benefits
- Visit the webpage secure3.hilton.com
- Enter all the details like- First Name, Last Name
- Phone Number, E-mail, Country, Address, ZIP Code, Password, Confirm Password
- Password must be of 8 characters and must contain at least one uppercase letter A-Z, one lower case letter a-z, one number0-9 or one special character.
- You need to agree to the terms and conditions by clicking Join Hilton Honors button.
- Hit the blue button with the heading “Join for Free”.
Sign In Information:
- Those who already have an account can click on https://secure3.hilton.com/en/hh/customer/join/joinHHonors.htm to sign in
- Enter your Username or Hilton’s Honors
- Enter your Password
- Hit the blue button with “Sign In” heading.
How to Retrieve Forget Password
- Go to the login window
- Click on the “Forgot your password?”
- To retrieve your password you must enter your Username or Hilton Honors number
- Then enter your Email Address that has been registered earlier
- Then click on the “Submit” button.
What If You Forget Your Account Number Email Address?
You must contact the Hilton Honors Customer Service Centre, if you are a Hilton Honors member.
Steps to Follow to, Enjoy Hilton Team Member Travel Program:
- First, you need to Sign In using the related links.
- One you visit the page firstly you need to confirm your job location .You can save your location and accept the cookies so that you don’t need to confirm it every time you log in.
- After confirmation check out the list of hotels available and the one which is suitable for you.
- Confirm your reservation and secure your passport by taking acknowledgement of the HR manager.
To sign in Visit:
To know the terms and conditions visit: https://secure3.hilton.com/en/tm/travel/termsCondition.htm
For detailed Information on program visit: https://secure3.hilton.com/en/tm/travel/programguide.htm