Important information of Dunkin’ Brands CSOD Portal
In regards to the online portals, the old maxim “less is more” sometimes rings true. Users who want to gain access to the Dunkin’ Brands CSOD portal likely agree with such sentiment.
What is the process to login into the Dunkin’ Brands CSOD portal???
1. Visit to the Dunkin’ Brands CSOD portal
- Enter the required details in the login fields (User ID and Account Password need to be entered)
- Hit the “Login” button to enter into the Dunkin’ Brands University account
Worried as you have misplaced the account password???
Don’t need to worry about because online password recovery assistance is available here. Those who are unable to access their account due to lost or forgotten the account password, they should click the link found under the login fields at the Dunkin’ Brands CSOD portal to start the password recovery process.
Keep in mind that post clicking the password recovery link, a User ID must be entered prior to click at the Send button to continue with re-establishing an account password.
Please be noted that Dunkin’ Brands CSOD users who suddenly remember an account password can back out from the recovery process at any time by a simple click at the Cancel tab (then the user will go back to the Dunkin’ Brands University login page).
An overview of Dunkin’ Brands
- The company is one of the world’s leading franchisors of quick service restaurants. It offers baked goods, hard-serve ice cream and coffee (both hot and cold)
- Includes over 11,500Dunkin’ Donuts and over 7,600 Baskin-Robbins (great combo!)
- More than 19,000 points of distribution in almost 60 countries throughout the globe.
Consumer Care Contact Information of Dunkin’ Brands
Those consumers who are having questions or comments about a recent restaurant visit can try reaching out to the Dunkin’ Brands Consumer Care in between the hours of 8:30 AM to 5 PM Eastern Standard Time from Monday to Friday.
- 130 Royall Street, Canton, MA 02021