Five Guys Customer Experience Survey $25 Gift Card
Five Guys Enterprises LLC is an American fast casual restaurant chain that was founded in 1986 by Jerry Murrell and Janie Murrell in Arlington, Virginia, United States. The company is headquartered in Lorton, Virginia and as of 2015, it has crossed almost 1500 locations across United States and so many places.
The restaurant has focused on foods like hamburgers, French fries, hot dogs etc. It also offers soft drinks and milkshakes. Besides foods, Five Guys also offers free gift cards to its customers.
- Customers who complete Five Guys customer satisfaction survey sweepstakes will get a free $25 five guys gift card.
- Customers have to complete the survey within 30 days of the receipt date, otherwise, it will be invalid.
- 10 free gifts cards will be given away per month. So, try your luck.
- Winners will be notified by phone, email or USPS within 10 days of each drawing.
- This sweepstakes is only opened to those who are the legal residents of the United States and The District of Columbia and are at least 18 years of ages.
- Per day per email address one entry is limited for per person.
- You cannot use the same receipt information for further uses.
- No purchase is necessary in order to enter or win.
- To check five guys customer experience survey sweepstakes official rules customers can click on the www.onlinekmc.com
How to Take the Survey:
Customers can enter via two ways. Follow the below ways to take the survey.
- Online Entry:
- Customers first have to click on the fiveguysus.survey.marketforce.com link to reach the online survey page.
- Then they have to provide store number, date of visit, and order ID in order to complete the survey.
- Customers also have to answer some questions to complete the survey.
- Mail Entry:
Here customers have to send emails as required in the sweepstakes official rules.