The customers with pre-approved Mercury Mastercard Credit Card are provided with a safe and secure web portal to respond to the mail offer and submit their application online. Upon approval, the cardholders can also activate their new card over the internet as well as register for online access to manage the card account virtually from anywhere at any time.
Mercury Mastercard Features & Benefits
Mercury Mastercard Credit Card is issued by First Bank & Trust, Brookings, SD pursuant to a license by Mastercard International.
- Use the card at over 40 million different places worldwide.
- Earn cash back rewards on everyday purchases like weekly grocery store run, dining out or filling up the tank.
- $0 Fraud Liability to f=give you peace of mind if your card is lost or stolen.
- Get FICO score for free by logging in online and know what affects it. Note that, the score can be seen online only if it is available and it usually takes about 2 months after account opening to become available.
- Access your Mercury Mastercard online or via the mobile app to apply, activate, make a payment and manage the card account 24/7.
How to Respond Mail Offer & Apply for Mercury Mastercard Online
Currently, applications for Mercury Mastercard without a reservation code are not accepted. You must have been pre-approved and received an invitation offer mail to apply for the card. Pre-approved Mercury reviews some of your credit profile and finds that you met the criteria required for the Mercury Mastercard credit card.
If you are one of those pre-selected individuals, you can follow the application steps provided below to accept and respond to the mail offer online.
- Go to the Mercury Mastercard Website at www.mercurycards.com
- Click on the “Respond To Mail Offer” link from the middle left-hand side of the homepage.
- You will be entered ‘Activate Your Reservation’ page where you need to provide your 7-Character Reservation Code that can be found in the res box of your offer letter and the Last 4 digits of your SSN.
- If you still can’t locate the number or lost the offer mailer, click the respective link next to ‘Don’t have a reservation code’ above the entry fields to enter your last name, last 4 digits of your SSN, and zip code.
- Click on the “Apply Today” button.
- Follow the instructions on your screen to complete and submit the application.
As a pre-approved applicant, your Mercury Mastercard application should be approved unless your credit profile has been adversely changed lately, or you do not meet the pre-established criteria that were not reviewed before or your identity was not verified previously.
If you have a problem accessing the application as the system indicates that there is an existing application it means you already started it. Review the application and complete the areas where it needs to be. For further assistance, call the Mercury Mastercard customer service.
How to Activate Mercury Mastercard Online
Once approved, you will get your new Mercury Mastercard credit card within 7-10 business days in the mail. Then you can activate the card online. To initiate the activation procedure, keep your card handy and follow the steps provided below.
- Visit the Mercury Mastercard portal www.mercurycards.com
- Click on the “Activate My Card” button from the middle right of the page.
- Enter your new Mercury Card Number, the last four digits of your Social Security Number, and your birth month and year in their respective spaces in the middle of the activation page.
- Click the green “Proceed” button to continue.
Once the card is activated, it will be ready to use.
How to Register for Mercury Mastercard Online Access
As a Mercury Mastercard credit cardholder or applicant, you can register for online access account and create an online account to check your application status or use all the available features and tools to manage the card on the web after being approved and received the card. For your Mercury Mastercard Online Account registration, you can
- Visit www.mercurycards.com
- Click on the “Register for online access” link located from the middle right of the page.
- Enter the Card Number printed on your new Mercury Mastercard. If the card is not yet sent to you, input the Account Number found on the letter you received.
- Enter the last four digits of your Social Security Number, and your Birth Month and Year in their respective fields.
- Click the green “Proceed” button
Those, who have not their Mastercard Credit Card or Account Number, will be required to provide their last name, full 9-digit SSN, and birth month and year to complete the registration.
How to Log In Mercury Mastercard Online Account
When you will finish the online access registration, you will be prompted to set up the required login credentials to establish your Mercury Mastercard Credit Card Online Account. After that, you can access your Mercury Mastercard online and do a lot of activities like paying the bills, view statements, track the card usages, and many more. To log in,
- Go to Mercury Mastercard Portal www.mercurycards.com.
- Enter the Username and Password that you created during registration in the fields on the ‘Manage My Credit Card’ box on the upper right of the homepage.
- Check the “Remember Me” box to speed up the future login process.
- Click the “Sign In” button.
How to Recover Mercury Mastercard Online Account Login Info
If you have forgotten the login of your Mercury Mastercard online account access, click the “Forgot your username?” or “Forgot your password?” link, from the bottom of the sign-in box and submit the required information.
To reset password, you will need
- Username or Email Address associated with your Mercury Mastercard Online Account
- Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
To retrieve username, you will need
- Your Mercury Mastercard credit card number
- The last 4 digits of your SSN
- And your Birth Month and Year
How to Make Mercury Mastercard Payment Online
To pay the bills online without signing in to your Mercury Mastercard Online Account, click the “Make a Payment” button in the middle of the Welcome Page at the Mercury Mastercard website, www.mercurycards.com.
Enter some personal and account-related information i.e. Birth Month, Birth Year, Credit Card Number, and Social Security Number and click the “Continue” button to get started.
You can also set up auto-pay by logging in to your Mercury Mastercard Online Account and take the following steps.
- Go to the Account Summary section and click on the “Set up AutoPay”.
- On the AutoPay Enrollment page, select or add the account you would like to use for the automatic payment and enter the amount you want to pay.
- Click the “Enroll in AutoPay” to confirm the details and register for the service.
Apart from online, you can also make payment by mail or by phone. For Phone Payment, you can call the Mercury Mastercard Customer Service Phone Number, available 24/7 to assist you.
Read Also.. Lawson WellStar Account Login Guide
Mercury Mastercard Application Support Number: 844-303-5355
Mercury Mastercard Customer Service Number: 866-686-2158
PO Box 84064
Columbus, GA 31908
Mail Payment Address:
PO Box 70168,
Philadelphia, PA 19176-0168
Mailing address for Overnight Payment via Express Mail
400 White Clay Center Dr
Newark, DE 19711