Take Qdoba Consumer Satisfaction Survey and Win Free Food at Qdoba On Your Next Visit
About Qdoba Listens
Qdoba Mexican Eats is a US-basedfast-casualchain restaurant. This restaurant brand is popular for its Mexican style cuisine. Canada and America are the main places where Qdoba Mexican Eats doing its business. In the USA and its neighboring countries, Mexican food has achieved a huge acceptance for its identical spices, nutritional value and freshness. Qdoba uses meat and fresh vegetables in their dishes and these are the prime ingredients of most of the Mexican dishes served by Qdoba. Qdoba Mexican Eats always values their customers and now it comes up with a Consumer Satisfaction Survey also known as Qdoba Listens to know the customers experience and feedback about their recent visit at Qdoba restaurant. Those who have recently visited at Qdoba restaurant, they have the opportunity to express their valuable experience and candid feedback about their recent visit by taking the Qdoba Listens survey. As a token of appreciation, you will also get Free Food from Qdoba on successful completion of the Qdoba Listens survey.
Eligibility Criteria to Take Qdoba Listens Survey:
Entrants have to fulfill these following criteria’s to participate in the Qdoba Listens Survey:
- Participants have to be at least 18 years of age to take the survey.
- All the legal residents of the USA and Canada are eligible for participating in the survey.
- You need to make a purchase from any participating Qdoba restaurants to take part in the survey.
A Few Important Rules of Qdoba Listens Survey:
All the participants who are going to take the Qdoba Listens survey, they need to aware of these below-mentioned rules before taking the survey:
- Participants are instructed to take the survey within 3 days from the date of visit to the
- Only 1 feedback survey can be taken per purchase receipt.
- You are not required to purchase anything to redeem the offer.
- Please be noted that the feedback survey is available in 2 different languages that are Spanish and English. You may take the survey in your preferred language.
What is the Procedure to Take the Qdoba Listens Survey:
As we have mentioned earlier that purchase is mandatory to take the survey because a survey code that is printed on the purchase receipt is required to begin the online survey. If you are willing to take the Qdoba Listens Survey, you need to go through the below process:
- Go to the Qdoba Listens Survey official website at qdobalistens.com.
- Select your preferred language (English or Spanish) in which you want to take the online survey.
- Input the 15 digit survey code that is printed on your purchase receipt.
- Click at the “NEXT>” button to begin the survey.
- Now you need to answer all the survey questions through the best of your knowledge and experience.
- After completing the survey, you will get a validation code.
- You need to write this validation code on the purchase receipt that you have used to take the online feedback survey.
How to Redeem Qdoba Survey Validation Code:
- Those who want to redeem the Qdoba Listens validation code, they are required to visit at any participating Qdoba restaurants.
- Within 14 days of initial purchase, all the participants have to redeem this offer.
- To redeem this offer, entrants have to provide Qdoba’s purchase receipt along with the validation code.
- You will definitely win free food from Qdoba after completing the verification process.
- 1 redemption code is valid for 1 person only.
- The offer may differ relying on restaurant location and availability of the menu items.
- Those who want to know the proper info about the offer, they need to visit at their nearest participating Qdoba restaurant.
Prize of Qdoba Listens Survey:
Qdoba Listens Consumer Satisfaction Survey prize is the palatable, mouth-watering and fresh food (absolutely free of cost) on your next visit from Qdoba. The good thing is that you are not required to make any fresh purchase to avail the offer.
Overview of Qdoba Mexican Eats:
- Qdoba’s official website is www.qdoba.com.
- This restaurant brand is specialized in Mexican style dishes.
- Qdoba was established by Robert Hauser and Anthony Miller.
- At the inception, Qdoba was called Zuma Fresh Mexican Grill.
- This restaurant brand started its business in the year of
- Qdoba’s main markets are in USA and Canada.
- This restaurant is present in 730 locations (approximately) till the date.