Participate in Savers Listens Survey & Get Attractive Discount on Next Purchase
Savers is a thrift store chain offers second-hand shopping. Savers strategy is to buy donated items from partner charities and then segregation of these items is being done for reselling or recycling purpose. In return of these items, partner charities get required fund from Savers to run their generous work. A thrift store such as Savers is like a boon for those who are underprivileged as they can get their necessary things at a very cheap price.
Now Savers is doing a Customer Satisfaction Survey to aware of their customer’s shopping or donation experience at Savers. On successful completion of the Savers online Customer Feedback Survey, you will get$2 discount on your next purchase of $5 or more. Go through the below article to know the procedure, rules and eligibility criteria to take the Savers online Customer Feedback Survey.
Eligibility Criteria of Savers Listens Survey:
People need to meet the following criteria’s to take the survey:
- Participants have to purchase or donate to take the Savers Survey.
- You have to complete 18 years of age to participate.
- All the legal residents of the USA, Canada and Australia are eligible to take the Savers survey.
- Affiliates and employees of Savers are not allowed to participate in the survey.
Official Rules of Savers Listens Survey:
- One survey may be finished per household per month.
- The survey has to be completed within 7 days of the visit.
- Only 1 entry is allowed per household per month.
- Every purchase receipt is valid for 1 online survey only.
- Savers survey is available in 2 languages (English and Spanish).
Entrants who want to review the entire rules related to the Saver Listens to survey, they should click at the “Terms & Conditions” link which is located at the bottom right-hand side of the official survey homepage.
What are the Methods to Enter Savers Listens Survey:
You can take the Savers survey by the following 2 methods:-
- Purchase from a Savers store.
- Donor invitation card.
- Purchase from a Savers Store:
- You may get an invitation to take the Savers Listens Survey if you do purchase from any Savers store.
- If you undertake a product exchange or return, you may also get this invitation.
- Donor invitation:
- If you donate items at any Savers location, you can also get an invitation to the Savers
- This survey invitation may be elongated to you regardless of what you have donated to Savers.
How to Enter in Savers Listens Survey:
Participants should go through the below steps to enter in the Savers Listens Survey:
- Go to the Saver Listens survey official website at saverslistens.com.
- Select one of these options: Receipt from Purchase or Exchange/Return or Donor Invitation Card.
- If you have bought anything from Savers, you will input the 19 digit survey code mentioned on your purchase receipt.
- If you have donated at any Savers location, you will enter the required info such as 4 digit customer code, Date of visit and Time from your donor invitation card.
- Click at the “Start” button to begin the survey.
- Now you need to answer all the survey questions based on your recent experience.
- After completing the online survey, you will receive a 5 digit Thank You Code or Validation Code from Savers.
- You need to note down this aforesaid code on your receipt to avail Savers discount.
How to Redeem Savers Thank You Code/ validation Code:
- You need to visit at any Savers store within 90 days of visit / purchase.
- Savers receipt and 5 digit thank you code both are mandatory to redeem this offer.
- You will get an attractive $2 discount on your next purchase of $5 or more after the successful verification.
Savers Survey Prize:
- Savers survey prize is $2 discount on the next purchase of $5 or more.
Prize Rules of Savers Listens Survey:
- There is a limitation that 1 coupon / thank you code is available per purchase.
- You cannot avail this discount at Grand openings, New merchandise, Other coupons, Discounted items, Sale days or Gift certificate purchases.
- This gift card is not exchangeable or transferable as well.
- Participants have to avail the Thank You code or Validation Code within 90 days from the visit date.
- The prize is not allowed to be redeemed for cash.
Overhead View of Savers:
- Savers is an American chain of thrift stores that sells second-hand
- Official website of Savers is www.savers.com
- The company was established in 1954 at San Francisco.
- Headquarters of Savers located at Bellevue, Washington, U.S.
- It is a privately held company.
- Savers is there in more than 315 locations across the USA, Australia and Canada.