How to Recover your WhatsApp Chats and Register for your WhatsApp Web:
An Overview on WhatsApp:
In the year 2009, the world’s biggest communicative online platform WhatsApp was created. It is an American application that can be used in Androids, iOS, macOS, KaiOS, and windows.
Features of WhatsApp:
- The biggest online communicative platform with friends, family and more.
- You can create groups with an unlimited number of peoples for fun and important works.
- Not only text chatting the WhatsApp introduced facilities of sending voice texts.
- Even there are facilities of free voice calls and video calls.
- Otherwise, you can send any kind of documents in a very easy way.
- You can share your emotions or favorite moment photos every day as your story.
- WhatsApp is a very safe platform because only you can access your own WhatsApp with your smartphone.
- Only the people who are in your contact list can see you in WhatsApp.
- And the people who have your that particular WhatsApp number only can see your profile and contact with you.
- There are facilities to block people or hide from washing your statuses.
- You can use your WhatsApp from your desktop or laptop but you only access your WhatsApp here when your phone WhatsApp is or your Phone is connected with the internet connection.
How to Download WhatsApp:
For mobile phone:
- The people who are using Android need to open smartphone and connected with an internet connection.
- Then you need to open the Play Store or your App Store.
- Search for the WhatsApp Messenger.
- Then you need to press the “install” tab.
- And your WhatsApp will be installed for totally free of cost.
For Windows Operated Desktop or Laptop:
- Open your desktop on the laptop and connect it with a strong and stable internet connection.
- Then you need to search for this link address www.whatsapp.com/download
- then you can scroll down the page and there will be an option called “download for windows“.
- Click on that.
- And your web WhatsApp will be installed you just need to activate this to make it work.
For Mac OS Operated Desktop or Laptop:
- Open your electronic device, connected with the internet connection and search for this link address www.whatsapp.com/download
- Scroll down the page and there will be an option as “download for Mac OS × 10.10 and higher“.
- Tap on that link.
- And your web WhatsApp will be installed.
How to Sign Up for WhatsApp:
- After downloading the app of WhatsApp, you need to click on that icon.
- Then you will find the tab called “agree and continue“.
- Click on the tab
- Then you need to provide your that phone number through which you want to open your WhatsApp account.
- Then click the tab called “next“.
- Then the app will ask you if you want to edit the number you have provided or not.
- If you want to edit click the “edit” tab.
- Otherwise, click “ok“.
- Then the WhatsApp will send the OTP number to verify your number mobile number. If you have the number on your same phone from which you have to open your WhatsApp number, they will automatically take the OTP and go to the next step otherwise you have to provide the OTP number of six digits.
- Then you have to allow the WhatsApp application to access your mobile numbers and gallery to create your own account.
- After that, you have to put a name that will show to the other people.
- Then press the “next” tab.
- Now you are WhatsApp account has created.
- You can get your all friends who are in WhatsApp by checking your contact list.
Also Read : Manage Your Mobiloans Account
The Process of taking the Message Backups:
- For the first time when you create your WhatsApp account, you will receive a chance to take backups of your all messages daily or monthly or yearly.
- Choose one of them to take backups.
- After that whenever you have changed your electronic gadgets and opening WhatsApp again.
- If you are wanting to have the old WhatsApp back you need to put the same phone number again.
- And then the app I will ask you to allow WhatsApp to recover all your old messages.
- You have already a backup so the WhatsApp will easily recover all your messages and you will again have that your old WhatsApp total is the same as before.
How to Access WhatsApp Web:
- After installing WhatsApp in your PC or laptop you need to open the application.
- Now you need to open your WhatsApp application from your smartphone.
- Then you can find 3 dots in the top right-hand corner of your phone WhatsApp.
- Click on that and there will be an option called “WhatsApp web“.
- Click on that and there will open a code scanner.
- Then you need to search your phone code scanner to capture WhatsApp web code from your PC or laptop.
- Now your WhatsApp has been automatically opened in your PC or laptop.
- To stay tuned with your web WhatsApp you need to keep your phone around and connected with an internet connection.
You may also visit web.whatsapp.com to Access WhatsApp Web.
- You can contact the company for any other details at 1-855-855-6595
- The corporate office address of WhatsApp is 650 Castro Street, Suite 120-219 Mountain View, California, 94041 United States of America