mychart.reliantmedicalgroup.org – Steps to Access MyChart Reliant Medical AccountLogin Guide
How to login to MyChart Reliant Medical:
Reliant Medical Group was initially known as the Fallon Clinic and was the first group to let physicians practice. It was established in Central Massachusetts. It was renamed as Reliant Medical in October 2011. It has now become the largest independent medical group after collaborating with Southboro Medical Group. They provide comprehensive care and look after its patient’s health.
Benefits of Reliant MyChart Account:
- They provide their patients with 24/7 care with Video Visits on request.
- You can schedule your appointments whenever you are in need.
- You can video visit your doctor while sitting back at home.
- You can also easily download your medical reports.
- You can make a personal record of your medical conditions for your own help.
- Your lab or test results can be viewed within one business day or less.
- You can easily pay your bill online without any worry.
- You can also ask for the renewal of your prescription from your doctor.
There are many more such facilities like, and you can only avail of them when you have an account.
To create your account, follow the simple steps;
How to Create MyChart Account:
- Firstly, to create an account you have to visit the online portal by clicking the link given below: mychart.uihealthcare.org/MyChart/accesscheck.asp
- After the page opens you will be asked to provide “MyChart Activation Code” which you will get from the hospital or the doctor.
- Then, you will have to fill in your “Medical Report Number” in the required field
- After that, you gave to type in your Date of Birth and the last 4 digits of your “Social Security number” in the given fields.
- After filling this form you will be able to go to the next step of this process.
- And after you have completed doing all the steps then, you will be able to successfully create an account.
Now that you have made an account or you have one already you need to login to MyChart Account to get all the features ;
How to access to Reliant MyChart Account:
- To login to MyChart Account first, you need to visit their online portal via the link provided below: mychart.reliantmedicalgroup.org
- After you have opened the page you will find there are two blank sections: Username and Password.
- In those blank fields, you need to type in your Username and Password.
- After you have correctly typed in your details then you have to press the “Sign In” button.
If you are unable to recall your Username and Password, then you do not have to worry about anything, just sit back and follow these steps given below;
How to Reset your Username:
- Resetting of username becomes really easy when you click on the link given below: mychart.reliantmedicalgroup.org
- After visiting the page you will find the “Forgot Username” option and click that option.
- Then, you will be taken to the page which will help you to change your username.
Also Read : How to Access Fairview Health MyChart Account
How you will be able to Change your Password:
- If you want to reset your password you do not have to worry about anything just click on the link given below: mychart.reliantmedicalgroup.org
- After you have visited the page you will get to see a “Forgot Password’ option which you will have to select.
- Then, you will be redirected to another page that will help you in changing your password.
For further queries, contact: Call 1-774-261-1292
Or email at email@example.com