Working at a Chick-fil-A is always more than preparing or serving food and making people happy. The chain provides its team members plenty of opportunities to make their life easier and better. For accessing employee benefits, Chick-fil-A offers a dedicated website available at any time anywhere.
Chick-fil-A, the largest private specialty chicken sandwich chain, operates more than 2500 restaurants in the 47 States. Based in College Park, Georgia, the chain has also located in Canada and the UK. After 15 years of his first restaurant, founder Truett Cathy discovered the chain’s flagship item Chick-fil-A chicken sandwich. Besides it, Chick-fil-A also offers a variety of chicken products, waffle fries, salads, sides, entrées, baked goods, drinks, and more.
Chick-fil-A Employee Benefits
By working at a Chick-fil-A restaurant, the team members earn some great employee benefits and perks such as
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity to advance their skills
- Earn scholarship
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Food and meal discounts
- 401 (k) plan
- Health & insurance benefits
How to Log In to Chick-fil-A Employee Account
If you are an eligible Chick-fil-A team member, you can log in to your CFA Employee Benefits Account online in a few simple steps as listed below. Before initiating the login, make sure you are registered for the benefits program and set up an online account.
- Open a web browser and visit the Chick-fil-A Employee Benefits portal, www.cfahome.com
- Enter the Log-in ID and Password in their respective fields in the middle of the portal.
- Click on the “Login” button to view your benefit details, participate in the plan, and know all the related information about it.
How to Reset Chick-fil-A Employee Login Password
For any reason like you lost your login password or can’t remember it correctly, you can reset the password and regain your account access. To begin the resetting procedure, you can
- Go to the Chick-fil-A Employee Benefits portal, www.cfahome.com
- Click on the “Forgot Password?” button and enter your Chick-fil-A online account username.
- Select the “Reset via SMS” button.
The SMS option can only be used if a mobile number has been configured in your account. Otherwise, you will receive a password resetting link in your registered Chick-fil-A email address. If you don’t have access to that email or you did not link a secondary email to the account, you have to call the administration.
In the case, your Chick-fil-A Employee Benefits Online Account is locked, click the “Need help signing in?” option. You can find the link at the bottom of the Chick-fil-A Sign-In box at cfahome.okta.com. Then, select the “Unlock account?” link from the drop-down box. Input your Chick-fil-A online account username and follow the on-screen instructions to get it unlocked.
Contact Information :
Chick-fil-A Employee Benefits Online Account Administrator Phone Number: 1-800-232-2677