Home Depot Project Loan is a credit line geared for the people who shop at Home Depot. If you want to finance home services and improvement projects, then you can apply for this loan. With the fixed interest rate, you will get a credit line between $1,000 and $55,000. It might be a great alternative to the Home Depot Consumer Credit Card.
Benefits of Home Depot Project Loan
There are several benefits that you will get with the Home Depot Project Loan:
- You will get 6 months to purchase with the loan for your project.
- With the fixed low monthly payment, you will get more time to pay off your loan.
- You can apply for a loan of up to $55,000.
- There is no annual fee on Home Depot’s Project Loan.
Easiest Way to Apply for Home Depot Project Loan
The application process for the Home Depot Project loan is quite simple. There are certain requirements to apply for this loan. You can easily apply for the Home Depot’s Project Loan by following these simple steps below:
- Firstly, you need to click on this link www.thdloan.com.
- There, on the page, you have to click on the Apply for a Project Loan option.
- You need to provide the M Vendor Number, select the service provider category, enter the lead ID, and referral store number.
- After entering all the required details on the given fields, select the Submit button.
- Then, you can simply follow these simple instructions to complete the application process.
How to Make the Payment for Home Depot Project Loan
There are several options to pay off your Home Depot Project Loan. You can easily pay off your bill by following any of these following payment methods:
Online Payment By Home Depot loan Account Login
You can easily pay off your Home Depot Project Loan through the online method. Simply log in to your Home Depot loan account to make the payment. You can easily make the payment for your Home Depot Project Loan by following these simple instructions below:
- Firstly, you need to visit this link www.thdloanonline.com.
- Then, simply provide your User ID or Email and Password on the required fields.
- After entering all the required details, you just need to select the Sign In option.
- Once you logged in to your account, you can easily pay off your loan.
Depot Project Loan Pay by Guest Payment
You can also make the payment through the guest method without login into your account. In order to make the payment for your Home Depot Project Loan by the guest payment method, you have to follow these simple steps:
- You have to visit this link www.thdloanonline.com.
- Then, under the Sign In button, you have to select the Continue with Guest Payment option.
- You have to provide the last 8 digits of the account number and the last 4 digits of the social security number.
- After that, you just need to select the Continue button to proceed with your payment.
Pay Your Depot Project Loan by Phone
You can also pay off your Home Depot Project Loan, over the phone. To make the payment, you have to call 1-877-476-3860. After calling on this number, you just need to follow the on-call instructions to complete your payment.
Make Depot Project Loan Payment by Mail
You can also use the mail service to pay off your Home Depot Project Loan. You can choose to pay your payment in form of a money order or personal check. Make sure to include your loan number on your personal check or money order. For the payment address, you can check your billing statement. If you are having trouble finding your payment address, then send your payment stub to this address:
Home Depot Loan Services
PO Box 2153
Birmingham AL 35287-3025
Home Depot Project Loan Contact Info
For any queries regarding the Home Depot Project Loan, you can contact the customer service department.
Call At: 1-877-476-3860
Hours: Mon – Sun: 8 am – 11 pm (ET)
Email At: email@example.com