careers.footlocker.com – Foot Locker Employee LoginLogin Guide
Foot Locker Employee Benefits Online Account Access :
Foot Locker empowers its employees with a wide variety of benefits so that they can perform well at their workplace and also stay happy in their personal life. And the Foot Locker Employee Benefits Web Portal allows the eligible Foot Locker employees to manage those benefits according to their needs. Using their Foot Locker Employee Benefits Online Account, they can also be always up-to-date about the Foot Locker benefits, plans, programs, perks, rewards along with other important info related to their job.
Foot Locker, Inc. is a New York-based leading global retailer of footwear and apparel with more than 3000 stores in 27 countries. It can be found in North America, Asia, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand as well as its own e-commerce websites and mobile apps. Apart from Foot Locker, the company’s portfolio of brands includes Lady Foot Locker, Kids Foot Locker, Footaction, Champ Sports, Runners Point, Eastbay, and Sidesteps.
How to Log In to Foot Locker Employee Benefits Online Account :
Foot Locker Employee Benefits Online Account Access is available for the current associates, existing users, as well as new hires. So, if you are a Foot Locker team member and enrolled for the employee benefits, you can log in to your benefits account online in the following way.
- Visit Foot Locker Career website at careers.footlocker.com
- Put your mouse pointer over the “SIGN IN” option at the top left corner of the page and select the link right for you from the drop-down list.
- If you are a current associate, you have to choose between ‘Internal Job Portal’ and ‘Employee Referral Portal’. Then log in to your Foot Locker Microsoft Account via single sign-in to see the open positions.
- Have joined Foot Locker recently? Select the middle “New Hire” option under the ‘SIGN IN’. Enter the Login Name or Email and Password registered for you as a new associate in their fields, or go to the newhire-en-footlocker.icims.com page.
- The returning users need to first select their country and then the Foot Locker department they work in.
- Based on the selected option, a login portal will be open. On that designated page, type your Login Name/Email and Password if you already have created an online profile with Foot Locker during the application for your job.
- Click on the “Login” button to enter into your Foot Locker Employee Benefits Online Account.
Now you can see and manage your Foot Locker employee benefits, employee perks, employee discount, and all comfortably at your home or anywhere day or night anytime.
How to Reset Foot Locker Employee Benefits Online Account :
If you face any trouble logging in to your Foot Locker Employee Benefits Online Account due to the password, you can reset or establish a new password. For that all you need to do is
- Go to careers.footlocker.com
- Visit the specific login page selecting the appropriate options under the “SIGN IN” link at the top left corner of the “SIGN IN” option at the top left corner of the page career web page
- Once you reach that particular login section, click on the “Forgot your password?” or “Trouble signing in?” link, which one is available.
- Enter the Email Address registered on your Foot Locker Employee Account created during your hiring or job application process.
- Click on the “Reset Password” button.
Check the inbox of your email for the password resetting link and instructions. After it is sent to you follow those instructions and set a new password for your Foot Locker Employee Benefits Online Account.
Foot Locker Job Opportunity & Application :
Foot Locker is an equal employment opportunity employer and offers jobs in a number of different categories. Administration support, customer service, buying and planning, finance & accounting, human resource, marketing & public relations, legal, merchandising, logistics & supply chain, real estate, and development, retail are some of those categories.
To work in Foot Locker, you can visit its Career website, careers.footlocker.com. And search job by title, keywords, or skill with your city, state, and zip.
To get tailored job recommendations based on your interest, scroll down the page and click the red “Get Started” button below the search area. Sign in with your LinkedIn account. Or, choose your job category from the provided options. Click “Next” and enter your most recent job title. If you are a fresher without any previous working experience, tick the “Just starting my career” check box and proceed with providing your skills.
Contact Information :
Foot Locker Support Center Phone Number: 1-800-991-6815
Email Address for job-related queries: email@example.com
Foot Locker Inc.
330 West 34th Street
New York, NY 1001