Progressive offers its agents an exclusive For Agents Only portal to access their employee benefits, manage customer policies, and decide what works best for them. Using their For Agents Only Employees Benefits Account, the Progressive people can choose their benefits from a variety of options with ease and convenience. The registered agents can also enjoy specialized Progressive policies including accident forgiveness, small claims forgiveness, and non-depreciated replacement costs with their For Agents Only Online Account.
How to Log Into Progressive Agents Account
Progressive Employees Benefits Online Portal, For Agents Only, are intended to support Progressive people for their benefits needs and customer policies 24/7. To access the portal, you must be a Progressive agent and have registered for an account in For Agents Only. If you are eligible, you can log in to your For Agents Only Progressive Employees Benefits Online Account in the following way.
- Visit the For Agents Only portal, www.foragentsonly.com
- Enter the User ID or Agent Code received from your agency and User Password in their fields on the right-hand side of the page.
- Click on the “Log In” button to enter the system.
Now you can access all the Progressive For Agents Only features, resources, options, and content available to you.
Password Reset For Agents Only Progressive Account
In the case, you cannot remember your For Agents Only Progressive Employees Benefits Online Account Login Password or you need to change it, you can do it in a few simple steps. Like you can
- Go to the Progressive For Agents Only portal, www.foragentsonly.com
- Click on the “Forgot your password?” link under the login button or the “Change your password” link from the bottom of the page.
- Select between ‘User ID’ and ‘Agent Code’ and provide the related info based on your chosen option.
- Click on the “Continue” button and verify the information you provided
- Answer the password reset question and follow the prompts to change your password.
While creating a new password make sure that it must be 6 to 8 characters long and contains at least a digit, an upper case letter, a lower case letter, and a special character. Also, you can’t use your agent code or user-id as your password.
How to Register For Progressive Employees Benefits Online Account
The Progressive Agents who have still not created their Employees Benefits Online Account can register in the For Agents the Only portal and easily manage their Progressive policies and benefits. For the For Agents Only registration, you have to
- Visit the For Agents Only Login Portal www.foragentsonly.com
- Scroll down to and click on the “Register for FAO” link found at the middle bottom of the page.
- Enter your Agent Code and Agency Federal Tax ID in their fields on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click on the “Submit” button to verify your information.
- Once the verification is successful, provide the required details i.e. your first and last name, agency phone number including area code, and email address
- Create a password following the guidelines and requirements.
- Choose one password reset question from the drop-down list and set the answer
- Finish the registration to set up your agency of For Agents Only Progressive Employees Benefits Online Account.
If you did not receive your Progressive Agent Code from your agency, you need to contact the Agent Licensing Department. And you can easily find your Federal Tax ID on your 1099 Tax Form. If it shows an error you may provide a different Tax ID than it is on your Progressive file.
Features & Offers of Progressive Employees Benefits
Progressive People enjoys a comprehensive array of employee benefits in almost all fields of life ranging from monetary, work, to medical, family, and other perks. Here are some briefs of those.
- Gainshare Plan, the annual bonus program, given depending on Progressive’s performance
- Base Pay based on your role in Progressive, market rate, and your skills and experience
- Various life insurance options
- 401 (k) retirement plans
- Tuition reimbursement for eligible courses
- Fully differential pay for active-duty members of military service and reservists
- Medical, vision, and dental plan along with free preventive care
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account to set aside pre-tax money for eligible health care expenses
- Employee assistance program for mental health and emotional wellness support
- Health and wellness program like fitness center rebates and group fitness classes
- Workplace amenities such as on-site fitness centers, medical clinics, markets, etc.
- Health seminars at larger locations
Time-Off & Work-Life Balance
- Paid time off up to 19 days adding up in the first day of employment
- Paid and unpaid sick leave
- Long-term and short-term disabilities
- Paid holidays, bereavement leave, and jury duty
- Flexible work arrangement
Apart from these there are other additional benefits like free or discounted Progressive products and services including estate planning and legal services.
Contact Information :
Progressive Agent Licensing Department Phone Number: 1-877-776-2436
For Agents Only Progressive Employees Benefits Online Account Technical Problems and Troubleshooting Number: 1-800-695-4050
Progressive Assembly Team
6300 Wilson Mills Rd Box E4GC429
Mayfield Village, OH 44143