Choptank Electric Online Bill Pay Login :
Choptank Electric, a Touchstone Energy Cooperative, is a not-revenue driven, part-possessed, electric conveyance Co-operation serving roughly 55,000 private, business, and mechanical metered accounts in each of the nine regions in Maryland’s Eastern Shore. The Cooperative was fused as Choptank Cooperative, Inc. on Sept. 15, 1938, following the entry of the Rural Electrification Act. Its initial 78 miles of line were invigorated in Caroline County on Dec. 15, 1939, serving 184 individuals.
The helpful’s name was changed to Choptank Electric Cooperative in 1942. Then, at that point in 1976, Choptank Electric Cooperative joined Old Dominion Electric Cooperative to get lower discount power costs. Choptank Electric has 10 board seats. One seat addresses every region for which is served by Choptank Electric alongside one extra seat which addresses the Ocean Pines District. The Board of Directors is chosen on a three-year term premise at the Annual Meeting.
Services of Choptank Electric:
- Your Service
- Member Benefits
- Choptank Fiber
Choptank Electric Facilities:
- Customer Services: Apply for Service, Payment Options & Your Bill, Complaints, Rates, Meter Sockets, Member Guide, Customer Choice
- Memeber Benefits: Annual Meeting, Co-op Connections, Capital Credits, E-News
- Commitment to Community: Operation Round-Up, Donations and Sponsorship, Scholarships, Youth Tour, Legislative News, Presentations, and Demonstrations.
Choptank Electric Login:
- Open a new tab in the browser and enter URL choptankelectric.com in the address bar
- At the upper center side of the page, there are the login boxes.
- Add the account email, password in their respective boxes and click on the ‘Login’ button.
Recover Choptank Electric Login Credentials:
- If you have forgotten the login details use the link choptankelectric.com
- In the login section on the screen click on the ‘Can’t access your account’ tab under the email box.
- Enter the account number, last name of business, registered email address click on the ‘Submit button.
- If you have lost the email address enter the account number, last name of business hit on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Follow the page instructions after this to complete the recovery process.
Also Read : Consumers Energy Bill Pay
Register for Choptank Electric Account:
- To register for the account go to the webpage choptankelectric.com
- At top right side of the page click on ‘New User? Register to use the SmartHub button.
- Provide billing account number, last name or business, e-mail address, confirm e-mail address click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Follow the page instructions after this.
Choptank Electric Bill Pay Without Login:
- Visit the official webpage of the Choptank Electric. The URL for the webpage is choptankelectric.com
- Click on ‘Pay now’ tab at the top right side of the page.
- Add the account number, last name or business click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Follow the page instructions after this and pay the bill safely.
Check the Rates of Choptank Electric:
- To check the rates go to the portal using the link choptankelectric.com
- Next scroll down on the page at the bottom left side click on ‘Rates’ tab.
- Next check current tariff, PCA, proposed tariff changes, bill explainers.
- After checking the rates you can pay the bill easily.
Choptank Electric Bill Payment by Bank Draft Authorization:
- This payment will require login with the online account.
- Bank Draft Authorization (BDA) is an electronic bill payment program that allows Choptank Electric Cooperative to deduct money from your bank, savings, and/or loan or credit union checking account to pay your monthly electric bill.
- To sign up for Bank Draft, you have to submit the Credit Card and Bank Draft authorization form. You can call on 1-877-892-0001 for more bank draft authorization bill payment.
- You can also pay through Repeating Credit Card Authorization is an electronic installment program that licenses Choptank Electric Cooperative to charge your Mastercard every month to take care of your electric bill. To pursue recurring Credit Card, you might present the Credit Card and Bank Draft approval structure.
Choptank Electric Bill Payment by Automated Member Service Line:
- For this you have to call on 1-866-999-4574. Keep your Co-op account number ready
- Use a touch tone phone only. Follow voice prompts that instruct you to push the key on your phone at certain times.
Choptank Electric Bill Payment Through Mail:
- Pay the bill through mail address
- Send it to P.O. Box 430. Denton, MD 21629. Send a check. Cash is not accepted.
Choptank Electric Bill Pay in Person:
- You can pay the bill at any drop box locations near you. For the information contact the company.
- You can also pay at a MoneyGram location. You have to pay $1.50 fee.
Choptank Electric Customer Support:
For more support call on 877-892-0001. Automated Member Service Number: 866-999-4574. Or write to Choptank Electric Cooperative. P.O. Box 430. Denton, MD 21629.