gaexnetap.jcpenney.com/auth/Login – Access to your JCPenney Employee Benefits AccountLogin Guide
JCPenney Employee Benefits Online Account Access :
JCPenney, one of the largest apparel and home retailers in the US, provides its active associates a separate dedicated site to access their benefits information securely 24/7. Using this Associate Kiosk Home portal, the authorized JCPenney employees can view their paycheck stubs, healthcare benefits, time-off benefits, W-2, pension or retirement benefits, and more.
How to Log In to JCPenney Employee Benefits Online Account :
All the current employees enrolled in JCPenney benefits can log in to their Employee Benefits Account online through this Associate Kiosk Home. If you are an eligible associate of JCPenney with the required login, you can use the steps given below.
- Go to the Active Associate Kiosk Home Employee Benefits Login portal at gaexnetap.jcpenney.com/auth/Login
- Enter the username and password established when you registered for online access of your JCPenney Employee Benefits Account in their fields in the middle of the page.
- Click on the “Login” button to get into the system.
- Or, you can use the ‘Clear’ button to cancel the login info if you think they are inappropriate. And input them correctly before hit the login button.
How to Reset JCPenney Employee Benefits Online Account Password :
If you forgot your password or for any reason, you need to set your JCPenney Employee Benefits Online Account password once again, you can also do it on the site. For resetting, you must have your JCPenney Employee ID with you. Then, you can
- Visit the JCPenney Associate Kiosk Home portal, gaexnetap.jcpenney.com/auth/Login
- Click on the “I want to change my password or reset my lost password” link. You can locate it under ‘Before I login…’ at the top corner of the login window in the middle of the page.
- You will be prompted to Self Service Password Reset page to enter your 9-digit Employee ID. To know your ID, you can dial the number provided there and talk to a representative over the phone.
- Click the “Search” button to verify your identity in the JCPenney Associate Kiosk system
- Answer the security questions and click on the “Check Answer” button.
- If you answer correctly, you will be able to change your password.
- Create a new password that must meet the provided requirements and confirm it by re-entering.
- Lastly, select the “Change Password” button to end the procedure and return to the login page to enter your employee benefits account with the new credentials.
During the resetting process, you may receive a token from the help desk to activate your account. If you get any in your email, click the respective link on the Self Service Password Reset page.
Then again input your Employee ID including leading zeros before using that secret Token received by email. Click on the “Activate” button and follow the instructions.
JCPenney Employee Benefits Offers :
JCPenney tries to improve associate engagement through a variety of perks, benefits, and amenities. It is important because the better workplace experience the employees have, the better shopping experience the customers will have. Here are some main benefits that the JCPenney associates can avail themselves of from the company.
- Health and Insurance benefits
- 401 (K) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Dental And Vision Benefits
- Disability Insurance
- Defined Contribution And Benefit Pension Plan
- Accidental Death Insurance Plan
- Profit-Sharing and more
Contact Information :
JCPenney Employee Benefits Online Account Support Center Phone Number: 1-800-879-1111
JCPenney Benefits Center Phone Number: 1-800-890-8900