Sign Up for DTE Energy Online Bill Pay Account:
DTE Energy is a Detroit-based differentiated energy organization engaged with the turn of events and the board of energy-related organizations and administrations from one side of the country to the other. Its working units incorporate an electric utility serving 2.2 million clients in Southeastern Michigan and a flammable gas utility serving 1.3 million clients in Michigan. The DTE Energy portfolio incorporates non-utility energy organizations zeroed in on power and mechanical ventures, flammable gas pipelines, get-together and capacity, and energy showcasing and exchanging.
As one of Michigan’s driving corporate residents, DTE Energy is power for development and thriving in the 450 Michigan people group it serves in an assortment of ways, including charity, volunteerism, and financial advancement. Data about DTE Energy is accessible on the DTE Energy landing page, Twitter record, and Facebook page. DTE Energy has in excess of 10,000 representatives in utility and non-utility auxiliaries associated with a wide scope of energy-related organizations.
Services Offered by DTE Energy:
DTE Residential Services:
- Electrical Services: DTE Energy Electric Service, Outdoor Protective Lighting, Air Source Heat Pumps, New to Air Source Heat Pumps, Electric Choice, Electric Choice Suppliers, Rooftop Solar, and Private Generation, Interconnection Process, Electric Usage & Rates Explained, Electric Pricing Options, Meters, Electric Vehicles (EV), Service Reliability, Tree Trimming
- Natural Gas: Natural Gas Services, Natural Gas Usage & Rates Explained, Switching to Natural Gas, Natural Gas Choice, Multifamily Services, Meters, System Improvements
Access Guide for DTE Energy Account:
- Open a new tab in the browser and enter the URL in the address bar dteenergy.com
- On the top right side of the page click on the ‘Visit DTEEnergy.com’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Sign in’ button. Enter the account email address, password click on the ‘Sign in’ button.
Retrieve DTE Energy Login Details:
- Enter the URL dteenergy.com in the browser search box. Then hit enter.
- Click on ‘Forgot password’ button under the login boxes.
- Add the account associated email and follow the page instructions to complete the process.
Create DTE Energy Account:
- For this use the web address dteenergy.com to visit the DTE Energy webpage
- In the login section click on the ‘Create online account’ button.
- Secondly, choose your account and proceed with the page instructions.
DTE Energy Bill Payment as a Guest:
- To pay the bill as a guest go to the portal using the portal dteenergy.com
- Under the login, boxes click on the ‘Guest pay’ tab.
- Next, add the account number or service address.
- Check the verification box and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Follow the page instructions to make the payment.
Also Read : How to Manage your ADT Bill Pay Account
DTE Energy Bill Pay by Mobile App:
- You can pay the bill by the DTE Energy application.
- You just have to download it in your mobile and you will get the payment process.
- With the app you can pay using a Visa, MasterCard or Discover debit or credit card.
- Compare your current bill to last month and the same time last year.
- Report a downed power line or outage and receive updates.
DTE Energy Bill Pay by Phone:
- You have to gather your payment information and your debit or credit cards
- You have to call on, 800.477.4747.
- This bill payment requires no fee. But you have to make the payment before 5 pm.
DTE Energy Bill Pay by Mail:
- To pay by mail you can post the payment through money order or check
- Send it to, P.O. Box 740786. Cincinnati, OH 45274-0786.
- Allow five days for U.S. Postal Service delivery to ensure your payment is received and processed by the due date.
DTE Energy Bill Pay in Person:
- To pay in-person visit the official webpage dteenergy.com
- At the top left side of the page click on the ‘Billing and payment’ tab.
- In the drop-down click on the ‘Ways to pay button.
- Next find ‘Other ways to pay’ section enter your zip code and click on ‘Find’ button.
- You will get the location of nearby payment center.
- The bill payment is also possible at the kiosks available at the payment center.
- There is no processing fee for these payments.
DTE Energy Customer Help:
For more help options call on 800.477.4747. For Business Assistance: 855.383.4249.