Enroll for City Utilities of Springfield Online Bill Pay Account:
The end a very long time of 1944 denoted a period of tense hopefulness in Springfield, as it was all through the United States. The news reports from the two fronts were by and large great, and it created the impression that the conflict in Europe may end inside only months. The staggering financial penances of the conflict exertion, and the downturn years before it, were going to be displaced by a period of postbellum creation and success.
It was against this scenery that the Springfield City Council cast a ballot collectively to buy the resources of the exclusive Springfield Gas and Electric organization, additionally the administrator of the city travel framework. The finish of this exchange in 1945 denoted the introduction of City Utilities.CU protected solid electric administrations with the culmination of Southwest Power Station Unit 2. CU entered the online world through portable work frameworks, keen meters, Google Transit, blackout maps, and a client account the executive’s framework.
City Utilities of Springfield Services:
- My Account
- Ways to Pay
- Customer Support
- Ways to Save
- For Business
City Utilities of Springfield Facilities:
- Residential Rebates: Thermostat Rebate, Residential Insulation Rebate, HVAC Rebate, Toilet Rebate, EV-Ready Home Rebate
- Commercial Rebates: Commercial Lighting Rebate, Thermostat Rebate, Toilet Rebate, Commercial Lighting Audit
How to Access City Utilities of Springfield Access:
- Enter the URL www.cityutilities.net in the address bar click enter
- Click on ‘My account on the top right side of the page.
- Add username, password click on the ‘sign in’ button.
- After logging in you can pay the bill through your debit or credit card.
Retrieve City Utilities of Springfield Login Credentials:
- Visit the login page of the City Utilities of Springfield by using the web address www.cityutilities.net
- Click on the ‘Forgot username’ tab at the left side of the username box.
- Enter the account email address and follow the page instructions.
- For password reset enter the username and follow the prompts to recover the password.
Register for City Utilities of Springfield Account:
- To register for the account go to the portal using the URL www.cityutilities.net
- Click on the ‘Register’ button under the login boxes.
- Add the CU account number, primary phone number, choose the country type and click on the ‘Next’ button.
City Utilities of Springfield Bill Payment by AutoPay:
- Visit the official webpage www.cityutilities.net
- At top right side of the screen click on ‘My account’ under the ways to pay section click on the ‘Auto pay’ button.
- After logging in to your online account, click on ‘Auto Pay’ under the ‘Billing’ option
- Add a payment method if you haven’t saved it by clicking the ‘+ Add Payment Method’ button
- Choose your “Method of Payment”
- Agree to Terms & Conditions
- Click ‘Enroll’ to save your changes
- Auto Pay will be effective after your next billing cycle. You need to continue to submit payment until your see confirmation on your next bill.
- If you have questions or would like to enroll by phone, please call the company at (417) 863-9000.
- Make sure to pay the bill on-time each time. Auto Pay is the stress-free way to pay your bill on time every month. You have to set it up once and every month your bill amount will automatically be withdrawn from your checking account or credit card on the due date of the bill.
City Utilities of Springfield Bill Payment by Phone Number:
- You can pay the bill through phone number
- call on (417) 863-9000 and request ‘Bill Pay’ or call the company’s payment Line at (417) 831-8331.
- Keep your CU account number and your method of payment handy. The payment services accept major debit and credit cards.
Also Read : Altoona Water Authority Bill Pay
City Utilities of Springfield Bill Pay in Person:
- To pay the bill in person go to the website www.cityutilities.net/myaccount/pay-in-person
- Next you can check the addresses on the page or check the map.
- Visit the bill payment place and use one of the company’s payment kiosks or pay without ever leaving your car with our drive-up drop box. Or visit one of their retail partners and pay your bill while you shop or bank.
City Utilities of Springfield Customer Information:
For more information call on either of these numbers 1-888-863-9001. (417) 863-9000.