Kroger is a grocery store chain located in America. If you live in American South or Midwest, then you have probably a hard about Kroger. This company was formed in 1883 by Barney Kroger. Currently, they are operating more than 5500 locations across the country. By revenue, Kroger is the largest supermarket chain in the country. It is considered the 18th-largest company and the second-largest retain company within the country. It is one of the first chains that mainly consider product quality and testing standers.
They also come with many innovations that make an impact daily. Kroger is one of the first supermarket chains that have a parking lot. They also operate many other superstores, and groceries, such as the Ralphs, Meyer, Teeter, Dillon’s, and Smith’s.
Benefits of Kroger Employee Portal
These are several benefits of the Kroger Associate portal. Kroger associates can access the following benefits through the portal:
- Medical plans
- Discounted home and auto insurance
- Paid vacation
- Adoption benefits
- Retirement options
- Stock options
- Product discounts
- Coaching plans
- Other Special perks
About Kroger Associate Portal
Kroger is one of the largest supermarket chains in the United States. As it is a huge company, so the largest number of employees are working with them. It will be difficult to manage all those employees at once. To manage their employees, they developed the Kroger Associate portal. Kroger employees can easily access the portal with a user id and password.
How to Login at Kroger Employee Portal
If you are a Kroger associate, then you can access your account very easily. You must have your registered User Id and Password to access the Kroger associate portal. For your convenience, you can follow these easy steps to access the Kroger portal:
- Firstly, you need to click on this link www.mylifeatkroger.com.
- There, on that page, you just have to select the Current Associates option.
- Or directly visit Kroger ess ess.kroger.com
- Then, on the required fields, you have to input your enterprise User ID and Password.
- After that, you have to select the I Agree with a button to proceed further.
- If your provided login credentials are correct, then you will be logged in to your Kroger Associate account.
Retiree or Spouse/Domestic Partner Portal Access
If you are a retired or spouse/domestic partner, then you can follow these simple instructions below:
- You have to visit this link www.mylifeatkroger.com
- Next ‘Retiree or Spouse/Domestic Partner’ option
- Then, on the required fields, enter your username and password.
- To update your profile after login, check the box.
- After entering all the required details, simply select the Login button.
Reference Link :