PepsiCo Employee Benefits Features
PepsiCo provides an array of benefits in different categories to help the employees live healthier and build a secure financial future. As a PepsiCo Employee, you can choose the options that meet your needs. Also, almost all of the benefits are paid for with pre-tax payroll deductions. Some of the main employee benefits offered by PepsiCo are given below.
PepsiCo aims to help its employees and their family members live a healthy lifestyle so that they can give their best to the company. And by logging in to PepsiCo Employee Benefits Online Account, the authorized full-time and also seasonal associates can access those benefits and offerings from the comfort of their home at any time.
Health & Insurance Benefits
- Life Insurance
Work & Life Benefits
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Child and elder care
- Adoption assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program for children
- Paid vacation
- Healthy living programs
- Healthy money programs
- 401 (K) Matching program
- Company funded retirement benefit
Note that, PepsiCo Employee Benefits can vary across location, job status, type of employment, length of service, collective bargaining agreement, and other factors.
PepsiCo Employee Benefits Online Login
PepsiCo is continually looking for ways to make the company a great place to work. And one of the ways to do it is to offer Total Rewards consisting of competitive pay and a full range of benefits. So, if you are a registered PepsiCo employee and eligible for the benefit or reward program, you can use the steps provided below to log in to your PepsiCo Employee Benefits Online Account.
- Visit the PepsiCo Employee Benefits portal at www.mypepsico.com
- Enter your User ID and Password attached to your PepsiCo Employee Account in their respective fields in the middle of the page.
- Click on the “LOG IN” button to enter the system and access all the available plans, tools, and resources.
How to Reset MyPepsiCo Login Password
As a registered employee you can reset your PepsiCo Employee Benefits Online Account login password when you forgot or lost the info. For that, you can visit PepsiCo SSO Login Services Portal, mypepsico.com. Click on the “Forgot your Password?” link located below the ‘Login’ button.
You will be directed to the PepsiCo Identity Management Page to enter the User ID associated with that account. Click “Next” to allow the system to identify you. If the identification and verification process is successfully completed, you can create a new password and regain access to your PepsiCo Employee Benefits Online Account.
Remember, to keep the PepsiCo Employee Benefits site safe and secure you will automatically be logged out after several minutes of inactivity.
How to Register for PepsiCo Employee Account
If you first-time log in to PepsiCo Employee Benefits, you need to complete the registration and form an online account. It is a one-time process; you will need to do it only as a first-time user. To register for your PepsiCo Employee Benefits Online Account, you can
- Go to the same PepsiCo login portal, www.mypepsico.com
- Click on the “First Time User?” link, the last option under the login to open the PepsiCo Identity Management webpage.
- Enter your PepsiCo Global Personnel ID or GPID in the blank field specific to the info on the left side of the portal.
- Click the “OK” button from the right and follow the instructions to set up your User ID and Password for your PepsiCo Employee Benefits Online Account.
Contact Information :
PepsiCo Support Center Phone Number: 1-888-PEPSICO
700 Anderson Hill Road
Purchase, NY 10577