- Do it fast now! Make your payments quick as never before with Taste of Home Quick Payment.
- Choose the type of account to start payment
- There are two variations of login options
- FAQs are given
We know that patience is a virtue (completely a bookish saying though!) but practically whenever it comes to make a payment online, we all prefer to make it instantly and QUICKLY.
Steps to Begin:
- The customers who have already subscribed to the Taste of Home may now start an account within a fraction of seconds by going to the magazine’s customer care branch situated at the Taste of Home Quick Pay page.
- After reaching the customer care branch, please select the type of account that needs a payment (there’s a wide range of magazines to choose from).
- After the exact selection has been done, an account login will occur by using an account number and zip code or the address along with customer name.
- An online payment can be done in addition to conducting various other account management problems e.g. Modifying billing address, updating credit cards, viewing an account history, etc. once you have logged into the page of the Taste of Home quick pay.
Spotlight on Taste of Home-Account:
- Customers who are sending their payments via mail may utilize the return envelope that is given along with the billing statement
- A Continuous Renewal Facility is provided to confirm deliveries continue uninterrupted
- Every subscriber would get free entry to the digital mode of the subscription (AWESOME)
- Exchange problems can be made under the “Report Damaged/Missing Issue”
- The account number is given above the name and correspondence address upon the mailing label.
- Those having queries regarding an account may attempt to review the information given under the FAQ link provided at the bottom of the page of the Taste of Home Quick Pay.
- Hit the “Click Here” link to start a new Taste of Home subscription.
- It’s noteworthy take it usually takes around 6 to 8 weeks to get the first issue after the placement of order.
- The customers who have not got the first issue even after 2 months may reach out to Taste of Home customer service for help.
- PO Box 5294, Harlan, IA 51593-0794
About Taste of Home:
Roy Reiman is the owner of the Taste of Home, who is also the publisher of Reiman Publications. Taste of a US-based food magazine that provides with different appetizers.