How to Login to Your AMP Bank Account
- To log in visit the web address amp.com.au
- Click on the ‘Login’ button on the upper right side of the page.
- There is the log in section. Enter username, password click on the ‘Login’ button.
Recover AMP Bank Login Information
- To recover the login details use the link amp.com.au
- In the login section hit on ‘Forgot your password?’ button under the login boxes.
- Add the username click on the ‘Next button.
- For username, recovery enters the account type, your last name, date of birth, account number hit on the ‘Next’ button.
Sign Up for an AMP Bank Account
- Use the link amp.com.au to visit the online login portal.
Click on ‘New here? Register for My AMP’ button in the login section under the login boxes.
- Provide the account type, your last name, date of birth, account number, email address, confirm it hit on the ‘Next’ button from bottom right side of the page.
Apply for AMP Bank Savings Account
- Copy and paste the URL amp.com.au/banking/savings-accounts in the address bar click enter
- Next choose the account you need and click on ‘Apply now’ button.
- Click on ‘New application’ button at the center-left side of the page.
- Provide the required information on the page hit on ‘Ok’ button at the bottom of the page.
- If you want to complete an unfinished application return to the previous page and click on the ‘Continue application’ tab.
- Enter the application number, your last name, date of birth hit on the ‘Retrieve’ button.
How to Apply for AMP Bank Loans
- To apply for the loans use the link amp.com.au/home-loans/loans
- Once on the loan page choose the account you need and click on the ‘Learn more’ button.
- You will get more details and you have to contact the bank to apply for the loan.
Find AMP Bank Adviser
- To find an adviser visit the webpage amp.com.au/wps/portal/au/FindAnAdviser
- At the center add the required details.
- Click on the ‘Search’ button.
AMP Bank Customer Information:
To get more information call on 612-9257-5000.