Disney D Life My Benefits Online Account Access :
Disney’s employee benefits portal, D Life My Benefits, allows the active full-time and part-time employees and cast members of The Walt Disney Company, to access their benefits information conveniently. Using D Life My Benefits resources and tools the eligible Disney employees also can learn more about their total rewards and top benefit news of the company at any time anywhere.
How to Register for Disney D Life My Benefits Online Account Access :
Disney D Life My Benefits site is managed and operated by Fidelity Workplace Services LLC. If you are an active employee or cast member of The Walt Disney Company, or its subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, you can access your D Life My Benefits account online by logging in to this portal.
As a first-time user, you need to register for the site and set up an online account. For Disney D Life My Benefits Online Account Registration, you can
- Visit Disney D Life My Benefits portal at benefits.disney.com
- Click on the “New User Registration” link under the ‘First Time Here?’ section in the middle of the page.
- Enter some basic information i.e. your name, date of birth, and last 4 digits of your Social Security Number to confirm your identity.
- Click the “Submit” button to verify the information.
After the verification process is done rightly, Fidelity will prompt you to create your Disney D Life My Benefits Online Account Access.
How to Log In to Disney D Life My Benefits Online Account :
Once you have successfully set up your Fidelity Username and Password, you can log in to your Disney D Life My Benefits Online Account in a few simple steps. For better understanding, you can follow the login guide provided below.
- Go to the Disney D Life My Benefits Website, benefits.disney.com
- Type the Username and Password you created during new user registration in their fields under the ‘Fidelity Log In’ section on the left-hand side of the page.
- Check the “Remember Me” box so that you do not require to enter all the login details in the future to access your D Life My Benefits account on that device.
- Click on the “Log In” button to be into your D Life My Benefits Online Account for your Disney benefits.
Once you are signed in, you can view the full D Life benefits, perks, coverage, and access all the resources available to you as an eligible Disney employee.
Disney Employee Benefits Login with MyID
Besides, D Life My Benefits, Disney employees and cast members can also access their employee benefits account through their company-assigned Disney My ID and Password. You can do this login within the D Life My Benefits portal too.
For that, you need to click the “Log In with Your Disney ID” button under the ‘Employees and Cast Members’ section on the right of the D Life My Benefits. A new tab of Disney My ID for Identity and Access Management will be open. There you need to provide your Company Email or ID and then the respective password.
For any trouble on the Disney My ID site, use the “Need help?” link at the bottom of the first login page.
Also Read : Login to your Rite Aid Employee Benefits Account
How to Recover Disney D Life My Benefits Online Account Access :
The Disney employees who are already registered for D Life My Benefits but forgot their username or password can recover those login details and regain account access. For password resetting or username retrieval, you can start the recovery process in the following way.
- Visit the same D Life My Benefits portal at benefits.disney.com
- Click on the “Forgot your Username?” or “Forgot your password?” link located under their respective login entry field based on your requirement.
- Confirm some basic information i.e. Your Name, Date of Birth, and Last 4 digits of your SSN about your Disney D Life My Benefits Online Account.
- Click the “Submit” button to verify your identity.
If they are matched with the data on the Disney system for your D Life My Benefits account, you will be provided with your Fidelity username. Or, you will be prompted to take the necessary steps to reset your Fidelity Disney D Life My Benefits Online Account Password.
Disney Employee Benefits Offers & Features :
Disney offers a wide range of benefits for its employees and cast members as well as the eligible new hires, spouses, and partners. The main benefits and perks offered by Disney to their employees are
- Affordable health insurance options like medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid weekly with Direct Deposit
- Paid time off for vacation, sick leave, personal holidays accrued based on working hours, position, and length of service
- Complimentary theme park admission after 2 weeks of employment
- Retirement plan and employee stock purchase program
- Exclusive discounts at select hotels, dining, merchandise, and recreation locations
- Community involvement through Disney VoluntEARS
- Disney Commuter Assistance Program to find commuter resources, incentives, and options
- College Program for gaining on-the-job valuable experience in Disney parks and resorts
Contact Information :
Disney Benefits Center Phone Number: 1-800-354-3970, 1-508-787-9902 (outside the U.S.)
Disney My ID Help Desk Phone Number: 1-866-534-7639