Rite Aid Employee Benefits Online Account Access :
My Benefits Center, Rite Aid’s online employee benefits portal, enables the authorized associates of the company to access all of their benefits information effortlessly just in a click. Eligible Rite Aid employees can view their benefit offerings, health plans, insurance, retirement plans, holidays, salaries, and its related details at any time anywhere on the web.
How to Log In Rite-Aid Employee Benefits Online Account :
If you are a Rite Aid associate, you must know your employee Id to access the Rite Aid Employee Benefits site, My Benefits Center. The new or first-time users can locate this information along with their default PIN on their enrollment sheet. The HR department of Rite Aid sent it to you during the hiring process in the mail. To sign in to the system and take advantages of its features and tools, you can
- Visit the Rite Aid My Benefits Center Portal, www.riteaidbenefits.com
- Enter your assigned Employee ID and Personal Identification Number or PIN in their fields found on the top-left corner of the page.
- Click the “Log In” button to automatically enter into your Rite Aid Employee Benefits Online Account.
Only the registered Rite Aid employees can access the My Benefits Center for their benefits information. The contents and resources of the site are confidential and exclusive for those authorized users. If any member violates the rules, he or she will be prosecuted.
How to Recover Rite Aid Employee Benefits Online Account PIN :
As mentioned earlier, if it is your first time login into My Benefits Center, you can found your initial PIN in your enrollment worksheet. If you are a returned user but do not know your PIN or not able to recall it, you can use the following steps to reset and enter into the site.
- Go to My Benefits Center site www.riteaidbenefits.com
- Click on the “Forgot My PIN” link under the ‘Support’ area on the left-hand side of the portal.
- Enter your Employee ID to authenticate your identity
- Complete the captcha challenge as an additional security measure and click the “Continue” button.
You will receive instructions to reset your PIN following the recommendation. Once you are done, you will regain your Rite Aid Employee Benefits Online Account access.
To Change PIN
The existing Rite Aid employees, who already know their Employee Benefits Account PIN but want to set a new one, can also do it through this portal. For that, they need to
- Click on the “Change My PIN” link under the ‘Support’ section in the My Benefits Center Portal.
- Enter the Employee ID and Current PIN linked to your Rite Aid Employee Benefits Account.
- Create a numeric PIN between 6 and 10 digits long without any space or other non-numeric characters. You also are not allowed to repeat two same digits in a row.
- Re-enter the newly created PIN in the last field.
- Select the “I’m not a robot” checkbox as an additional safety precaution.
Note that, Rite Aid Employee Benefits website, My Benefits Center, is best viewed at a screen resolution of 1280 × 600 pixels. And the browser requirements are Internet Explorer 11+, Chrome 20+, or Safari on Mac OSX. You also must enable pop-ups to ensure the portal system works correctly.
Also Read : Login to your HULU Account
Rite Aid Employee Benefit Offer and Perks :
Rite Aid offers a variety of benefits to their employees mainly in three categories- Healthcare, Career, and Financial benefits. Here is a shortlist of key benefit offerings.
- Competitive Health Plan including medical, dental, vision, and pharmacy
- Health FSA
- Short term and long term disability
- Basic and supplemental life and AD&D
- Leaves of absence
- Paid holidays based on tenure and average weekly hours
- Paid time off
- 401K Plan
- Employee assistance program
- Discounts and perks at Rite Aid locations
- Home and Car Insurance Discounts
- Cellular Discounts (Verizon & AT&T Wireless)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
Contact Information :
Rite Aid My Benefits Center Phone Number: 1-800-343-1390