CWLP Online Bill Pay Login Guide :
City Water, Light, and Power is a division of the City of Springfield. From its commencement as a minuscule waterworks organization during the 1800s to today’s job as the biggest civil utility in Illinois, CWLP has had a long and glad history. The utility has become a necessary piece of the Springfield people group, offering support and worth that stretches out a long way past the top-notch drinking water and minimal expense electric force delivered at the utility’s joined lakeside filtration plant and creating stations.
They’re glad to have this chance to assist you with improving and to impart to you a portion of the features of both our past and present. City Water, Light and Power gives water administration to a populace of almost 150,000 individuals in and around Springfield. This incorporates retail administration to Springfield just as Southern View, Leland Grove and certain unincorporated regions around the city.
- Save Energy and Save Water
- Lake & Parks
- Open a new tab in the browser and enter the URL cwlp.com in the address bar
- At THE UPPER right side of the page click on the ‘myCWLP’ button.
- Next at the center of the page provide the account email, password click on the ‘Sign in’ button.
Recover CWLP Login Information:
- If you have forgotten the login details use the link cwlp.com
- In the login section click on ‘Forgot password’ under the login boxes.
- Add your email, current password, new password, confirm new password and click on ‘Change’ button.
Create CWLP Account:
- To create the account go to the webpage cwlp.com
- Click on ‘Create account’ under the login boxes.
- Enter first name/business name, last name, customer number, primary phone, secondary phone, preferred name, email address, confirm email, password, confirm password.
- Check the verification box and click on the ‘Next’ button.
Register for CWLP Account:
- You can register into your free account using the link cwlp.com
- Go to the login section of myCWLP and click on the ‘Registration’ tab at the upper right side of the login section.
- Provide your first name/business name, last name, customer number, primary phone, secondary phone, preferred name, email address, confirm email, password, confirm password. Check the verification box now hit on ‘Next’ from the bottom of the page.
- Follow the page instructions after this.
CWLP Bill Quick Pay Service:
- Enter the URL cwlp.com in the address bar and click enter.
- Click on myCWLP from the upper right side of the page.
- Secondly, at the center-left side of the page click on the ‘Quick pay’ button.
- Choose your payment method, customer number, account number click on the ‘Check balance’ button.
- Select card type, card number, security code, expiry date, expire year, name on card, add the amount, check the verification box and click on the ‘Send money button at the bottom of the page.
- Follow the page instruction after this to make a successful payment.
Also Read : APS Login at aps.com
CWLP Bill Payment by Phone Number:
- You can pay the bill through phone number call on 217.789.2030.
- To pay the bill through you must remember the instructions for it:
- CWLP acknowledges Visa, charge card, and e-check charge installments made by phone. Comfort charges are applied to installments made utilizing a Visa or e-check.
- Telephone installments can be made by considering the CWLP Customer Service Office at Having the name and administration address, just as your nine-digit CWLP record and eight-digit CWLP client numbers, which can be found in the upper left-hand corner of your bill prepared.
- CWLP will acknowledge credit or check card installments from Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. You should give your 16-digit card account number, termination date, and security code.
- To utilize the e-check alternative, you should have functioning financial records. CWLP will electronically move the measure of your installment from your financial records utilizing the bank directing and account numbers you give found on the lower part of your check.
CWLP Bill Payment by Mail Address:
CWLP bill is also payable through mail address.
Post your check or money order to Room 101, Municipal Center West, 300 S. 7th Street, Springfield, IL 62757.
CWLP Contact Information:
For more information, call on either of these numbers 217.789.2121.217.789.2323. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or write to Room 101, Municipal Center West. 300 S. 7th Street. (7th and Monroe). Springfield, IL 62701.