Login to APS Online Bill Pay Account :
Arizona Public Service creates spotless, dependable, and moderate energy for 2.7 million Arizonans. Their administration domain extends across the state, from the Bordertown of Douglas to the vistas of the Grand Canyon, from the sun-based fields of Gila Bend to the ponderosa pines of Payson. As the state’s biggest and longest-serving energy supplier, there in excess of 6,000 committed representatives power their vision of making a supportable energy future for Arizona.
They’re glad to be among the top energy organizations in the country for dependable assistance. Trend-setting innovations are upgrading our capacity to identify and react to blackouts while keeping a protected, more adaptable lattice. By ceaselessly putting resources into the energy framework, they guarantee their clients approach spotless, dependable, and moderate force at whatever point they need it. Their spotless energy plan is directed by strong science, focuses on and ensures Arizona’s current circumstance.
Services of APS:
- Residential Services: Account, Billing and payment, Service plans, Save money and energy, Outages
- Business: Account, Billing and payment, Service plans, Save money and energy, Outages, Economic development.
Login to your APS Online Account:
- Copy and paste the URL aps.com in the address bar click enter.
- At the upper right section of the page click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Add username or account email address, password hit on ‘Log in’ button.
Reset APS Company Login Credentials:
- To reset the login details go to the link aps.com
- In the login section hit on the ‘Forgot username’ button below the login tab.
- Enter account associated email click on ‘Next’ button.
- For password recovery add the account associated email click on the ‘Send code’ button.
Register for APS Account:
- Enter the URL aps.com in the browser box. Then hit enter.
- Click on the ‘Register’ button under the ‘Forgot username or password’ button.
- Select between residential and business. Then proceed with the page instructions.
APS Bill Pay Without Login:
- To pay without login visit the webpage aps.com
- At top left side of the page click on the ‘Billing and payment’ button.
- From the drop-down click on the ‘pay bill’ button. Add the details such as
- APS account number, mailing zip code, check the verification box hit on the ‘Verify account’ button.
Also Read : Armstrong Cable Login
APS Bill Payment by AutoPay:
- Set up auto payment and for this, you have to log in to your account.
- Visit the official website aps.com
- Click on ‘Billing and payment’ tab at the top left side of the page. Click on ‘Ways to pay’ button.
- Next at the center-left side under the ‘Auto pay’ section click on the ‘Sign up now’ button.
- You have to log in with the online account then set up the account.
- Every month, your installment will be consequently removed from your ledger on your due date. They will tell you before your installment is removed, and you don’t need to stress over late installments.
APS Bill Pay by Mobile App:
- To pay the bill with the app you have to download the same
- You will get different versions of mobile app.
APS Bill Pay by Phone:
- Get the payment information and pay the bill through phone number.
- Call on, 602-371-6555 or 866-776-0445.
- You can use a credit or debit card, PayPal or Venmo, there is a $2.65 convenience fee. All payments post instantly, and you can save the payment information for future transactions.
APS Bill Pay by Mail:
- To pay by mail you can post the payment through check
- Send it to, P.O. Box 60015. Prescott, Arizona 86304-6015
- Payments post in 3 to 5 days.
APS Bill Pay in Person:
- To pay in person go to the web address aps.com
- As the page opens at top left side of the screen click on ‘Billing and payment’ button.
- From the drop-down click on ‘Ways to pay’ button.
- Next choose and click on ‘In person’ button. Now check the addresses: Walmart, Fry’s Food Store, CVS Pharmacy, ACE Cash Express or several local convenience stores. There is a third-party convenience fee of $1.99 for cash.
- You can find retail locations and kiosks near you. Scroll down a bit on the page and there is the list of kiosk locations.
- You can pay through CheckFreePay. Find the locations just under the kiosks list.
For more support call either of these toll-free numbers 602-371-7171. 800-253-9405.