Gap offers an array of employee benefits to both hourly and salaried associates so that they can meet their needs. And find the perfect balance of work and personal life as well. The benefits range from a generous paid time-off, healthcare to employee stock purchase plan to product discounts to family wellbeing, and many more. To access those perks and benefits programs, get to know more about those plans, coverage, Gap also provides the eligible team members a safe and secure employee login portal. Through which they can log in to their Gap Employee Benefits Online Account easily and conveniently.
Access your Gap Portal Login
To access your benefits information as a Gap employee, you must be enrolled in the Gap Inc. Employee Benefits system. And you need to have an Online Account on Gap Inc’s Enterprise Portal site. If you fulfill all the requirements, you can use the site in the following steps to manage your Gap employee benefits.
- Visit the Gap Inc Employee Benefits Login Portal at intranet.gap.com or portal.gap.com
- Fill out the Username and Password fields with the right login credentials linked to your Gap Employee account.
- Check the “Remember my username” box to store the info in the device you are using at that time. It will help you by accelerating the future login process using auto-fill. (Do not enable the feature if you are on a shared or not your own workstation).
- Click on the “Sign On” button to enter into your Gap Employee Benefits Online Account.
Once logged in, you can access all of its content, material, information, section, and pages for your Gap Employee benefits as well as see the performance of your job for the company.
How to Reset Gap Employee Login Account Password
In the event, you have lost your Gap employee benefits online account password or you are unable to recall the info. You can reset the password by self-servicing and creating a new one. After successful resetting, you can regain your Gap Employee Benefits online account access. To initiate the procedure, you can
- Go to Gap Portal intranet.gap.com or portal.gap.com
- Click on the “Forgot Password?” link under the ‘Sign On’ button to reach the Password Self Service Page.
- Enter your Username and click the “Submit” button to log in to the Gap Inc Log In to the Password Self Service portal.
Follow the instructions to receive a password resetting link in the email attached to your Gap Employee Benefits online account. Set a new password as you will be directed in the instructions. Then, return to the same Gap Login portal and sign in to your Employee Benefits Online using the username and new password.
Gap Employee Benefits Features
Working at Gap Inc. provides you to enjoy a number of employee benefits and perks in various categories including health, finance, savings, retirement, education, and more. Some of the basic employee benefits available at Gap Inc. are.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance plan
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- 401 (k) retirement savings plan for contribution up to 4% of your basic pay
- 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic, and Athleta and 30% off at the outlet
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition reimbursement to educate employees with innovative training, career coaching
- Benefits concierge service and free short-time counseling
- Free and confidential mental health tools and resources to support stress reduction, mindfulness, anxiety, depression, addiction, grief, and much more
- Paid sick leave for eligible part-time employees
- 7 paid holidays per year, a Leave of Absence plan, and PTO days for vacation, personal time, and illness
- Commuter programs by WageWorks to save money on eligible commuting costs through automatic, pre-tax payroll deductions
- Employee community discounts at theme parks, car sharing, travel companies, cellular carriers, etc.
- 5 on the clock hours each month and donations for volunteering charities
- Enrollment in a Dependent Day Care Flexible Spending Account
- Access to care providers at the touch of a finger through Bright Horizon
- Well-being programs covering physical, mental, financial, and community aspects
- Financial advisors, student loan refinancing, tobacco cessation programs, gym discounts, nutrition and lifestyle apps, healthy meal planning, and more.
- Fit studio offering 30 plus dynamic classes taught by yoga and fitness professional
- Long term care ranging from help at home like meal preparation and housekeeping to personal care services like bathing, dressing, eating and moving around
- Pet care discounts and pet insurance
- Legal services including estate plan documents like wills, trusts, and Durable Power of Attorney
GAP Customer Service
Gap Inc Global Corporate Office Phone Number: 1-800-333-7899
Gap Employment Enquiries Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2 Folsom St.
San Francisco, CA 94105