CenturyLink Online Bill Payment Guide:
CenturyLink is a media communications organization that offers high-velocity web, fiber, voice, telephone, and TV administrations for both private and independent venture clients. They are devoted to engaging individuals through innovation, both at home and at work. CenturyLink, with its solid legacy, is important for Lumen Technologies. It stays a confided in the brand for private and independent company clients over conventional and fiber organizations.
What’s more, Lumen is satisfied to report Quantum Fiber, a completely computerized stage for conveying fiber-based items and administrations to homes and private ventures. Quantum Fiber will utilize the force of Lumen’s broad fiber organization and framework. Lumen is a global innovation organization that empowers organizations to benefit from arising applications and force the fourth Industrial Revolution.
Services of CenturyLink:
- Small Business
- Investors: Financials, Events & Presentations, Stock/Dividend Info
- Residential Services: Internet, Bundles, TVHome, Phone, Moving, Accessories.
How to Access CenturyLink Bill Pay Account:
- Copy and paste the URL centurylink.com in the browser search box. Then hit enter.
- Click on, ‘Sign in’ button at the top right section of the screen. Choose the ‘Residential’ button.
- You have to choose the account you want and in the next screen provide
- Add username, password click on, the ‘Sign in’ button.
Retrieve CenturyLink Login Information:
- If you have lost the login information go to the official website centurylink.com
- Click on, the ‘Forgot username’ button under the sign-in tab.
- Next enter the account email and hit on the ‘Next’ button.
- For password reset provide the username and click on, the ‘Next’ button.
How to Enroll for CenturyLink Account:
- To enroll for the account visit the web address centurylink.com
- Go to the login page and click on, ‘New to my Century Link? Enroll now’ button.
- Add the account associated number, zip code click on, the ‘Next’ button.
Also Read : Guide to Pay your DTE Energy Bill Online
CenturyLink Bill Pay by Quick Payment:
- To pay the bill without logging in go to the login portal using the URL centurylink.com
- At top right side of the screen click on ‘Sign in’ button.
- From the drop down menu click on ‘Quick pay’ button.
- Enter account or billing phone number now click on, ‘Next’ button.
CenturyLink Bill AutoPay:
- You can set up auto payment process and for this you have to login to your account.
- Visit the webpage centurylink.com
- Now login to your account set the payment.
CenturyLink Bill Pay by Phone:
- You must have the payment information and pay the bill through phone number.
- You have to call on, 800-244-1111.
- You’ll need the CenturyLink account number and payment information. Then, dial the number shown on this page and follow the prompts in the automated system to pay your bill. Your payment will be processed instantly, and you will get a confirmation number at the completion of the transaction.
- There is a $3.50 convenience fee to make a one-time payment using a credit or debit card. To avoid this fee, you can avail a bank account when making a one-time payment using the automated phone system.
- Or enroll in AutoPay for fee-free automatic monthly payments by credit card, debit card, savings account, or your checking account.
CenturyLink Bill Pay Through Mail:
- If you have a lot of time before your bill is expected, mailing in your installment is one of CenturyLink’s installment alternatives.
- You can pay with a money order or cash request; however, cash isn’t acknowledged. To guarantee the most proficient handling, if it’s not too much trouble, incorporate the settlement slip that accompanied your bill when you mail in your installment.
- To stay away from late charges, permit sufficient time for your installment to get to us. The organization need to accept your installment before the day’s end on the date it’s expected. In case you’re later than expected and don’t figure your installment will get to us on schedule, there are alternate approaches to pay.
- The installment address differs by your condition of home. In the event that you have your bill convenient, kindly mail your installment to the location expressed on your bill. Something else, here are the installment addresses by state. Send the payment to:
- If you live in AZ, CO, NM, OR, WA or WY, mail your payment to: CenturyLink. PO Box 91155. Seattle, WA 98111-9255
- If you live in IA, MN, NE, ND, SD, UT, ID, or MT, mail your payment to: CenturyLink. PO Box 2956. Phoenix, AZ 85062-2956
- If you live in any other state, mail your payment to: CenturyLink. PO Box 2961. Phoenix, AZ 85062-2961
- Enter your account number on your check or money order
- Provide the correct mailing address on a new, plain envelope, or use the envelope provided with your bill
- Add both your remittance slip and payment in the envelope
- Stamp and mail the envelope at last.
CenturyLink Bill Pay in Person:
- You can pay the bill in person.
- You have to find a Check Free pay agent or a Western Union place near you.
- Carry your payment details and you can pay through cash or through debit or credit card.
CenturyLink Bill Pay by Mobile App:
- To pay the mobile app download the mobile app of CenturyLink.
- Then find the payment service and follow the page instructions.
- Through your mobile you can make the payment by Google pay or Apple Wallet.
CenturyLink Contact Details:
For more details call on 866-642-0444.