If you do your shopping online, then you probably know about Amazon. It is one of the largest multinational technology organizations, that provides e-commerce, cloud computing, artificial intelligence, digital streaming services, etc. Amazon is a place where everyone wants to work for this company. Amazon was started in 1994 in the US and over time it spread throughout the world.
About Amazon A to Z
Amazon A to Z portal is designed for the employees of Amazon. Through this portal, employees can check their daily routine and activities. Nowadays, almost every correspondence is made online and smartly. Amazon A to Z portal allows the employees to check their work schedule anywhere at any time. You can also check the notification regarding the extra shifts and others.
Amazon A to Z Portal Login Benefits
Amazon employees can access the following benefits through the Amazon A to Z portal:
- You can request for a time off through the Amazon A to Z portal. Not only that, you can also claim voluntary extra time and check your accrual balance.
- You can also access the upcoming shifts and calendar.
- Check your tax, pay, and direct deposit information via this portal.
- You will also get access to all the latest news that is happening internally to Amazon.
- This portal allows you to update your personal information, view your Amazon discount code and emergency contacts.
- Access the employee resources for the new jobs, retirement planning, learning management, and much more.
How to Access the Amazon A to Z Portal
To access your Amazon A to Z portal, you must have your login id and password. If you have your login credentials with you, then you just have to follow these easy steps below:
- Firstly, you need to click on this link atoz.amazon.work
- Then, on the required field, you have to enter your Amazon Login ID,Password and click on the login button.
- Then, you have to provide your registered password on the required field and click on the login button.
- If your provided login credentials are correct, then you will be logged in to your Amazon A to Z portal.
How to Reset Forgotten Password of Amazon A to Z Login Account
You must have your password to access your Amazon A to Z portal. But, in case, you forgot or lost your password, then you have to reset your forgotten password. In order to reset your forgotten password, you can follow these easy steps as mentioned below:
- You have to click on this link atoz.amazon.work
- There, on the given space, you have to provide your Amazon Login ID.
- Then, you have to click on the Log In button to proceed further.
- There, under the Log In button, click on the Forgotten Your Password option.
- You have to provide your Amazon Login ID on the required filed and click on the Continue button.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to reset your forgotten password of Amazon A to Z portal.
How to Access Amazon A to Z Login through App
You can also access your Amazon A to Z portal through the Amazon A to Z app. Amazon A to Z app is available on both Android and iOS platforms. If you are using an Android device, then you can download the Amazon A to Z application from the Google Play Store. But if you are using an iOS device, then you have to download the Amazon A to Z app from App Store. After downloading the app on your device, you can log in to your account using your login credentials.
Amazon A to Z Contact Info
For any queries regarding the Amazon A to Z portal, you can contact the customer service department.
United States: +1 (888) 892-7180
United Kingdom: 020 7855 3100 or 0808 145 3744
Canada: 1 877-467-1383
Costa Rica: 0 800 015 0702
Czech Republic: 800 701 388 or 228 882 253
Ireland: 1800 947784
Poland: 12 881 11 61 or 80 011 246 76
South Africa Phone: 080 098 8812
India Email ERC at Ercemail@example.com
Corporate Office Address:
410 Terry Ave. North Seattle, WA 98109-5210
Twitter IDs @amazon
Reference Link :
More Related Resources
- Sainsbury Employee Login
- How to Apply For Home Depot Project Loan
- How to Access Chick-fil-A Employee Login
- Progressive Agent Login Guide
- Fidelity NetBenefits Login