Krowd Darden Employee Benefits Online Account Access :
Darden Restaurants offers its team members and managers KrowD, a safe and secure employee portal, to access their benefits all in one place conveniently. The portal is available to the active Darden associates who meet the Darden Employee Benefits eligibility requirements. If you are currently working at one of the Darden Restaurants brands, you can also log in to the site and access the content, features, resources provided to you.
Darden Restaurants is a multi-brand premier full-service dining company with more than 1500 locations. The company has over 150,000 employees and promotes nearly 1000 team members per year into management. Darden offers an industry-leading employee experience including competitive compensation, benefits, extensive training, career development, and work opportunities.
How to Log In to Krowd Darden Employee Benefits Online Account :
Darden’s family of restaurant brands operates eight restaurant chains, 2 fine, and 6 casual-dining. The brands are Olive Garden, LongHorn Steakhouse, Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen, Bahama Breeze, Seasons 52, Yard House, Eddie V’s Prime Seafood, and The Capital Grille.
If you are employed in one of them, you can log in to the Krowd Darden Employee Benefits portal in the following way. Before initiating, have your Krowd Login credentials ready.
- Visit Darden Krowd Login Portal at krowdweb.darden.com/krowd/prd
- Fill out the Username field in the middle of the page with your Darden Network ID. If you are a team member, it is made of your first and last initials, birthday, birth year, restaurant number, and POS ID.
- For restaurant managers, the username is a combination of your first, middle, and last initials, birth month, and birthday. Use ‘X’ if you do not have a middle name.
- Enter the Password associated with your Network ID in the second field.
- Click on the red “Login” button.
In the event, you forgot your Krowd Darden Employee Benefits online user login credential i.e. username, password, you have the option to regain your account access. All that you need to do is click the respective link found below the entry fields based on your requirements. And provide the required details following the instruction on your screen. Darden managers have a separate “Reset Password” link. For better understand, you can use the ‘Login Help Video’ from the bottom of the page.
The Darden employees who are very first on the Krowd site need to find or activate their employee benefits accounts. For that, you can click the “Find/Activate Account” link below the login button.
Offers & Features of Darden Employee Benefits :
Darden Restaurants Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. All their employment decisions are only based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. The compensation and benefits offered at Darden to their employees include the following.
- Dental and vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Critical illness and accident insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Flexible work schedule and weekly salary
- Various discounts including dining in Darden restaurants, wireless phone service
- Computer loans
- 401 (k) contribution plan
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Extensive training and self-development program
- On-the-job training by certified trainers
Contact Information :
For any difficulty and further assistance, call Krowd Darden Employee Benefits Service Desk at 1-800-250-3213